Chapter 12

Heeeeeeeey :D

Sorry guys, it's been a while since I updated, got lazy and stuff, but I felt like updating!!!

Like usual:

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!! XD

ENJOY!!!

Maddie's POV

I woke up feeling a weight on my heavy eyelids that were trying to open. I checked the my clock that was beside me. 7:00 A.M. Just in time.

I moved the blanket over to the side of the bed and planted my feet on the fuzzy mattress. I walked toward my closet grabbing a loose gray shirt that had a cute koala on it, and jeggings to go with it.

I walkd toward the restroom, looking at the mirror,I look like a mess. I splashed cold water on my face, making me completely awake. The party from yesterday came back to me suddenly. The food. The secret....The kiss...

I blushed at the memory for some reason. I remembered how it was like. Even though it seemed like a joke, there was a hint of happiness in me, and the rest was just utter shock.

I shook my head, getting the memory out of my head, and focusing on getting ready for school.

BLEGH.

~~~~~~~~(School)

I simply walked toward my locker, and got my stuff like usual.

Then the drama stuff was gonna start again. Ryder and his friends came over toward me. Ryder kept his smile on his face, same with the other guys. I turned away, not facing them, and by the time I knew it. They were right in front of me. I sighed.

"What do you want," I said simply, directing my eyes at Ryder. His smile was still planted on his face.

"Well, hello to you too," he replied to me. He came closer to my ear, and whispered silently, "Thank you for keeping the secret," I stood still for a second.

"Your welcome," I said with a small smile.

"Anyways, my friend Kyle, wanted to talk to you about something," he said pointed to Kyle. He looked at me and stretched out a welcoming smile, and waved at me. I waved back in response.

"What does he want to talk about?" I asked Ryder with curiosity. He shrugged.

"I'm gonna go talk to Justin really quick," Ryder told me, and walked passed me heading towards Justin. He walked towards me with a welcoming smile, starting the conversation.

"Hey," he started, coming closer to my ear and whispered, "did Ryder really tell you his 'super' secret?" he finished with curiosity. I simply nodded at him. Justin's lips formed a gap, with a surprised look on him face. He turned his facial expression to a mischievous smile.

"It took me and Justin to gain his trust, and tell us that secret for about a year, and yet, you managed to gain his trust in only two or three days," he explained sounding amused. I was a bit shocked hearing that Ryder told me the secret that early, even sooner than his who best friends that knew him for years, and here I am, Maddie, an average teen, quiet, unsocial, etc.

But I was told a super personal secret after knowing this boy for only about 2 or 3 days.

Kyle's POV

(During the party, after Maddie left)

Ryder was walking inside from wherever he was a moment ago.