Chapter 13

HEEEEEEEY PEEPS~!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPPY.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY :3

Maddie's POV

I stood speechless in the middle of the hallway. My eyes widened, Lisa did the same.

It was the one and only:

Jasper, a two timing piece of crap.

Ever since the accident, I mourned and cried my eyes out, he looked the same as before, black hair, and glowing green eyes. Lisa's shocked face turned to a glare, and swished her hair, facing away from Jasper. But I still stood, awkwardly, I copied Lisa"s action. Every bad thing started to flow back to me. It pained me, especially because I loved him so much... but that was before, and now, I don't care, that was the past.

"Maddie..." I heard him said from behind. I continued to walk with everyone else with confused looks towards me and to Lisa. I felt a hand grip my wrist. I turned to see him with a hurt look on his face.

"Maddie, let me expla-," he said before I jerked my hand away from his grip. I gave a glare that made him flinch a bit.

"You don't need to explain why you cheated and made out with someone else, and made me see on purpose," I said raising my voice a bit. He stood speechless, at a loss of words.

I walked to the elevator, everyone continued giving me looks, besides Lisa, not knowing what was happening, but Ryder looked like he was catching up, and started to understand who Jasper was.

We all entered the elevator, and pressed the button that would lead us to the lobby. Jane started the conversation.

"So, who the hell was that guy, it seems like a serious thing," she said, looking at me a bit worried, everyone else did the same, besides Lisa, who knew everything already.

"...I'll tell you in a bit, I don't wanna explain everything in an elevator," I said, they nodded in agreement. Ryder gave a look, he looked more worried than the rest. I leaned in to his ear and whispered, "That was Jasper," he backed up to look at me, worried. I gave him an 'it's okay' look. He sighed, giving in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~(At a restaurant)

"So...are you gonna tell us what the hell happened earlier?" Kyle asked making me remember that they didn't know about the situation.

I stayed silent for a moment, knowing that it was going to be a bit awkward explaining about my two-timing ex.

"Well...I had a boyfriend, and one day, he sent a text to go to his house and I caught him cheating, seems like he did that me on purpose when he sent me the text..." I said trailing off. Thay looked at me shocked, feeling sympathetic. I didn't need sympathy, I got over it little by little, but after seeing Jasper, a small part was hurt.

"Ryder already knows about this," I informed Jane, Kyle and Justin. They nodded, understanding the question. They looked like they felt uncomfortable and akward, after knowing the story. It's normal I guess.

"He's an ass," Justin said interrupting the silence. I nodded, agreeing with what he said. We changed the topic, and discussed about other things that first came to our minds, while eating our food (which looked high class).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~(After pool and a bunch of other stuff)

Everyone went towards to the elevator, but I had to go to the restroom for a small break.