Chapter 14

Ok I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME

I got writers block. 

BUT I AM BACK IN ACTION!!!

HEHEHE

LIKE THE USUAL:

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN :)

Maddie's POV

After Ryder let go of me in his grasp, we both headed towards the elevator... it was a very, very, akward and quiet moment. I was speechless for some reason, and I'm ot a pro at starting conversations.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh..." My voice trailed off, trying to start the conversation, but I utterly failed. We spent the whole entire walk quietly. 

"Um, I'm gonna go to bed...se you tomorrow," I said waving to Ryder before closing the door of my room. I flopped onto my bed. I felt nervous arounf Ryder... I hate it. Who would've thought that the guy that I wanted to stay away from the most ended up to be the one that I like.

My mind was in deep thoughts as I layed on my heavenly bed. Darkness consumed my vision, and I drifted into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in a meadow field covered with all sorts of delicate looking flowers. I had absolutely no clue where I was. I looked down at myself, seeing that I was dressed in a pure, light, white dress that reached all the way down to my knees. I spun around looking at the mysterious location. 

Beautiful, but strange. 

There was no one or nothing in sight. 

I looked around my surroundings once more until I saw a tall figure in th far ff disatnce that came closer and closer, but it was still pretty far away. I sqinted trying to get a better look at the walking figure. I only know that it's a human.

It came closer and closer.

It was Ryder. But for some reason, the mood was happy. I felt happy that he came. 

He carried me up, placing his arms under my bum. He twirled me around, did a bunch of cute stuff. 

He grabbed both of my hands and spun me in circles, it felt nice until he let go of my hands and dropped me.

I opened my eyes seeing that I was on the ground with back pain.

Wow. That was some dream.

I got up from the ground and leaned back a bit, stretching my sore muscles.

I headed towards the bathroom and did my business.

I picked out a flowy baby blue tanktop, some navy blue shots, and white flip flops to go with it.

I decided to leave and go eat breakfast first. I locked the door before I was down the hallway.

After a few steps, my eyes went wide. 

I couldn't belive that he was here in front of me, also with huge ass eyes filled with suprise.

Shane, my awesome cousin that I haven't seen in so many years due to moving. My mouth gaped in suprise. He smiled widely, showing his pearly whites. Shane was like another Lisa, but a guy, and not perky, he was another person that I could tell everything to.

I squealed in happiness. Shane looked the same since the last time I saw him. He still had his brown shaggy hair, but he grew tall... very tall, where I had to tippy toe. He grew a built body during the time.