Song you two jam out to

Archie Andrews
— Mr Brightside ; The Killers
You and Archie would be hanging out in his garage when this song would play, resulting in you two singing your lungs out (and Vegas joining you guys). You two would have a little dance party and once the song finishes Archie would wrap his arms around you and saying "this is why I love you y/n"

Jughead Jones
— The Only Exception ; Paramore
Jughead would be hanging out with you in your room listening to music on your speakers when this song would come on. "Juggie, lets dance!" You'd say, listening to the soothing tone of the music "you know I can't do that y/n" Jughead would say not wanting to dance. You grab him anyways making him dance with you, even if you have to drag him around.

Kevin Keller
— Shut Up and Dance ; Walk the Moon
You and Kevin would be dancing at one of the clubs when this song comes on. "Kevin!! This is my jam!" You say as you dance rather strangely. "Y/n, stop, oh my god you're actually embarrassing me." Kevin said with his face as red as a tomato. "Kev, come on you know you love it" you say while grabbing Kevin. Kevin eventually gives in and by the time the song finishes you two are sweating 100 gallons per second and are out of breath.

Reggie Mantle
— sign of the times ; Harry Styles
You and Veronica would be in the student lounge singing along to the ballad when Reggie and the rest of his football friends would come in. "Turn this shit off y/n" Reggie would say. You and Veronica laugh while she turns up the volume. You start sing to Reggie, who has a serious face. You grab his face and pretend to cry. "Please Reggie, I'll stop crying once you sing with me" all of Reggie's friends laugh at him once he joins you in song. "You're lucky i care about you y/n" said in a serious tone. You laughed and kissed him "Admit it Mantle, you love me"

Betty Cooper
— Attention ; Charlie Puth
You and Betty were going on a late night drive when this song came on the radio. "Betty don't you dare." Once those words came out your mouth you knew you made a mistake. Betty started singing and dancing. "Oh come on y/n! This song is amazing and you know it is" you shook your head, trying not to sing to the rather catchy song. Seeing Betty sing didn't help, so of course you had to start singing along with your lovely girlfriend. "You know Betty, its dangerous for me to dance while im driving." You say laughing, pulling into her drive way. "Well who has you driving?" Betty says while kissing you good bye.

Veronica Lodge
— Song 2 ; Blur
You were hiding in your room when Veronica came up. She tried saying something but the music was too loud. "Hey this song is really old!" Veronica yelled "I know, plus you can't understand what he's singing because he's too British" you yelled resulting in a laugh from Veronica. You started mocking the singer. Veronica joined in and started jumping around and moving her head back and forth. You two started laughing. "Gosh we're such dicks." You said. Veronica laughed "well I mean at least its a good song, even if you can't understand the singer"

Cheryl Blossom
— Summertime Sadness ; Lana Del Rey
Despite it not being summer, you still had this song playing on your speaker. You were waiting by Sweetwater for Cheryl. She heard what you were listening to and couldn't help but serenade you. You joined in grabbing her by the waist. You two sang the chorus together and you couldn't help bit smile. "Cheryl, you're so gorgeous, I love you." You said smiling at the redhead. "Oh y/n, i love you too, but can we enjoy the song without you being all sentimental?" She asked. You grabbed her hand and spun her around. The rest of the day you two would dance to whatever came on your speaker.