Jason Catch Up pt 2

BREAK UP/ BREAK UP SONG
Jason and you have been together for several months but you didn't feel anything for him anymore. You tried everything to spice up your relationship but nothing ever worked. "Hey babe, you think we will ever get married" Jason laughed. You hated the fact you let the relationship last longer than you intended. "Jason..i need to talk to you" you said looking down, trying to avoid eye contact. "Is everything okay y/n? I love you...I'd do anything okay? Whats wrong?" Jason said pouring his heart out. "Thats the thing Jason... I don't love you... I'm sorry." You said, looking away. "What? Why? Im sorry is there anything i can do to change that?" Jason said. You felt bad "Im breaking up with you Jason, it's just not working out." You say as you walk away from the red head.
Break up song// iRobot; Jon Bellion

SONG YOU TWO JAM OUT TO
Hoodie; Hey Violet
You were in your room wearing Jason's sweater, listening to music on your speaker. Jason slipped into your room with a big smile. "You look cute in my hoodie" he said wrapping you in his warm embrace. "Also, are you listening to this song on purpose?" He said laughing. You started laughing and singing along to the song, playing with the oversized sleeves and the strings. He kept laughing at you and your weird dance moves, but joined in eventually. By the end of the song you guys were holding each other and just appreciating what you two had together.

HOW YOU GUYS MAKE UP
Jason had been going around whoring himself out all because he knew he could get any girl in the blink of an eye. You hated the fact he could get over you so fast, but you also moved on so you couldn't be too angry, but no matter who you had been seeing, you realized no one could treat you as well as Jason had. You felt bad for breaking his heart, and you wanted to undo what you had done. Jason still flirts with you and is understanding about the whole situation, and you too still text each other everyday, but you don't know how to bring the matter up to discussion. One day you work up the courage to ask him for a second chance. You had just gotten out of practice when you see him head to his car. He spotted you and asked if you needed a lift, which you did. You two were listening to the radio when you came clean "Jason, i know you may hate me because of how i acted in our relationship, but I realize now that i took you for granted, i never meant to hurt you, and frankly, you were the only person who made me feel wanted and loved, i love you Jason, and if its not to much to ask for...Would you like to start a fresh, mutual, and amazing relationship?" You asked. You two arrived at your house and Jason had pulled into the driveway. He parked his car, got out of the car, opened your door, picked you up (after undoing the seatbelt) and locked lips with you. He smiled through the kiss and carried you bridal style to your front door.

LOVE SONGS
I don't know why; Imagine Dragons
" your love is always dangerous and now I'm lost in us "

FAVE CLASSIC MOVIE
The Mighty Ducks

WHO HAS A SECRET CRUSH ON YOU
Cheryl// Cheryl and Jason had always been together and you loved both of them, but obviously you loved Jason more. When you and Jason started dating, your friendship with Cheryl had gone down the drain. She was so angry towards you and would always be upset that you would hang out with Jason more now. Cheryl loved you but knew she couldn't have you because it would ruin Jasons happiness and your happiness, so she sacrificed her happiness just to see two people she loved be happy together.