Who has a secret crush on you

Archie Andrews
— Jughead Jones // You and Jughead had been best friends since they were toddlers. Jughead always felt like you were the one, but you thought otherwise. When you and Archie started dating Jughead was heartbroken. He almost snapped at you several times, but didn't because he cared too much. He kept you safe from a distance because he didn't want to hurt himself anymore.

Jughead Jones
— Betty Cooper // You and Betty always had some attraction but you felt more if a connection with Jughead. Betty had stayed bitter over the fact you chose jug over her. She pushed you away, making you question what you did wrong. You two eventually stopped hanging out entirely, but she still loved you no matter what.

Kevin Keller
— Reggie Mantle // It always bothered Reggie that Kevin had someone like you and he didn't. He would always try and flirt with you but you knew better. You pushed him away and would hold Kevin closer. Reggie would play it off, but really, deep down he cared about you, and when you and Kevin would fight he would want to comfort you, but couldn't because his true colors would show...

Reggie Mantle
— Veronica Lodge // Just the thought of you and Reggie together made Veronica shudder. She hated that you, a beautiful amazing person, could be dating someone like Reggie. But what she didn't know is how sweet Reggie truly is. Reggie knew Ronnie wanted you, thats why he would try and seduce you (wink wink) in front of Veronica. She hated it, but she still loved you.

Betty Cooper
— Archie Andrews // Archie and you had so much in common. Archie believed you had more things in common with him than Betty, but that didn't stop you from dating Betty. Archie would date other people to try and repress his feelings for you but realized that there was no way to do that as ling as someone as stunning as you was dating someone you had nothing in common with.

Veronica Lodge
— Kevin Keller // Kevin always was upset that he couldn't have someone like you. He had dated others but wanted you no matter what. He was so petty towards Veronica. You noticed and talked to him. Since you had that boy wrapped around your finger, he stopped being a jerk with Veronica but never stopped caring about you

Cheryl Blossom
— Veronica Lodge // Cheryl and Veronica had always been competitive with each other, but when it came to you, Ronnie needed to win you over, but when you chose Cheryl, Veronica was heartbroken. You were blind to this but Cheryl knew, and tried everything in her power to keep you satisfied. No matter what happened, Veronica still cared too much about you and never got over the fact you chose Cheryl.

A/N i know I repeated Ronnie (by accident) but im half asleep right now so I don't really care 🤷🏻‍♀️