Chapter 2- Eponine messes up

He woke to his phone buzzing. "Hello?" he asked groggily.

"R where the hell are you? You work in five minutes!" Eponine was screaming in his ear.

"Fuck!" He got up and threw on some clothes and ran to the coffee shop. He made it with one minute to spare.

"Thank God. I did NOT want to deal with early morning people," Eponine laughed, but she looked more tired than he had seen her before. "How about you just don't deal with any people and go home? I can work the day, it's fine," he told her, and before she could protest, a blonde haired girl walked in. She looked like a female version of Enjolras, and he could tell Eponine was in love already.

"Hi! What can I get you today?" He asked.

"Could I get a vanilla roast and a pumpkin spice latte please?" Her voice was soft, and he smiled at her. "Name?"

"On the pumpkin spice one Cosette and on the other Enjolras," she smiled at him, but noticed when his face changed. "Wait, you're... you're Grantaire?" She asked.

"Umm, yes?" he replied scared.

"My brother will NOT stop talking about you!" She giggled and left. She fucking left him there with a 20$ bill and didn't ask for change.

"What the hell?" He asked himself, but began to make the drinks anyways. He looked up when the bell rang, and then looked back down as soon as he could because it was his Apollo.

"Cosette and Enjolras?" He called out, and Enjolras stood and got the drinks.

"Grantaire, why do you always write Apollo down?" He asked.

"Have you seen Apollo?" he asked.

"Isn't he supposed to be really attractive?" Grantaire felt his face set on fire.

"Yeah. Have you looked in a mirror recently?" He knew he was full out flirting, which he never did, but Enjolras just laughed.

"Yes, and I conclude I don't look as attractive as Apollo is described," Enjolras shrugged and took the drinks.

And for some reason that pisses him off. Enjolras looked perfect, and he couldn't stand that he couldn't see it. But his thoughts were interrupted by a bell. He glanced up to see Jehan.

"Hey Jehan," He smiled at the boy with the braided strawberry blond hair with a flower crown. "Hey R," he leaned over the counter and kissed his cheek, customary greetings with Jehan. "Is Courf here?"

"Courfeyrac your boyfriend is here!" He called back to the room behind him.

Courfeyrac ran out and jumped, literally jumped over the counter and hugged Jehan. Jehan smiled and kissed his cheek, and ordered coffee.

The day dragged on, and for some reason Enjolras was still there with Cosette and Eponine? Why the hell was she there? He began to panic and decided to take his break. He walked over and sat next to Eponine and Enjolras. 

"What are you guys talking about over here for the last two hours?" He tried not to sound too worried about it.

Enjolras smiled. "Well, Cosette wanted to go to Pride with Eponine, who invited me, and we were talking about who I could bring along, and I was hoping, Grantaire, that you would join us? From what Eponine says you are gay, right?"

"Eponine, what the fuck?" He asked in a low voice before getting up and going to the back room. 

 DUH DUH DUUUUUUHHHHH