Chapter One- Apollo

"What can I get for you today?" He asked as cheerfully as he could to the blond in front of him.

"The usual, Grantaire," Enjolras replied. Grantaire looked up in surprise, he didn't think he knew his name.

Enjolras saw his surprise and motioned to his name tag. Oh. Right. "Alright, Enjolras," he smiled and wrote down his name on a cup. But he never wrote 'Enjolras' he always wrote Apollo, because he could and damn Enjolras looked like him.

"Enjolras?" He called out with the finished drink.

"Grantaire, if you wrote 'Apollo' again..." He trailed off.

"Friends call me R you know," Apollo raised an eye at him.

"Friends don't write down the wrong name every time on drinks, R," he smirked, grabbed his drink and walked back to his table.

Grantaire was okay with that because he got a nice view of his butt. "R, you can head home now, Eponine is going to be filling in," a voice called. Courfeyrac.

"Alright thanks Courf," he took off his apron and went to a table in the corner, because he loved watching Eponine sass customers. He also had to watch Gavroche.

A messy mop of blond hair came into view and he smiled at Gavroche. "Hey little Gavroche," he smiled and picked up the kid. He barely weighed anything, and went back to his table, not noticing Enjolras staring at him.

"Hey R," the kid replies, sitting next to him. "What are you drawing?"

"I'm not sure, just kind of sketching," he replied, but as he studied his drawing more, he realized it looked an awful like a certain blond haired blue eyed man sitting a few tables away.

"Really? Because it looks like that man over there to me! I'll go ask him!" Gavroche jumped up and ran towards Enjolras.

"Gavroche no!" He cried, and then proceeded to cover his face in shame. "This kid wants to hear my opinion on your art?" Apollo asked.

He looked up into the unfairly pretty face of Enjolras. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, and shoved the sketch book towards him. He felt his cheeks blush as he looked at the sketches.

"Is that me?" He heard a quiet voice ask. "I'm sorry, it's creepy, I'm going go.." He apologized and began to stand up and leave. Enjolras didn't stop him. "Come on Gavroche, let's go to the studio," he tried not to let the sadness seep into his voice.

Gavroche followed behind him, apologizing constantly. "It's fine Gavroche, I needed to finish a cover for Jehan anyways," he mumbled. Not a complete lie.

They finally reached the studio, and Grantaire got to work. He hummed along to various Hamilton songs as he made a cover for Jehan's poetry book. He finished the next day. He was tired, and forgetting about Enjolras, went to the coffee shop. He got in line and ordered his coffee from Eponine. She made fun of him for looking like shit (which was true) and he made fun of her right back.

"R your drink is ready you ass," she called from the counter. He laughed and got his frap.

"Bye 'Ponine," he called, and walked out the door... into a very handsome man. "Shit, sorry," he looked up and saw Enjolras.

"It's fine, Grantaire," he saw Enjolras stiffen a bit. He realized he was still gripping on his arm. "Sorry,"

"Look, about yesterday, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable," he apologized once more. Enjolras smiled a small smile.

"Grantaire, it's okay, they were good, I was just a bit shocked that's all." Enjolras look down at him and smirked. " You have paint on your cheek," he smiled at him and walked off.

"Shit" he was so helplessly attracted to him. But after looking at the window, he noticed he did have a bit of red paint on his cheek. He wiped it off and went home.