Part 6- Courf is worried and domestic E/R

TIME JUMP (NOT MUCH THOUGH)

"Enjolras, do you even have a job?" Courfeyrac asked.

"Kind of? I write speeches and arrange meetings, stuff like that for different organizations," he mumbled, knowing that it sounded lame compared to the others jobs.

Sensing Enjolras' discomfort Grantaire spoke up. "It beats working at a coffee shop, unless you're courfeyrac, because he's the owner," 

Courfeyrac laughed, "You had to say that because I'm your boss," 

They chuckled and Grantaire got up to grab a soda from the fridge. He froze. He never got sodas, he always went for beer. Was he getting better? Excited he grabbed the soda and ran back to the couch and kissed Enjolras. "Whoa guys get a room." 

"Courf, we are literally in R's bedroom so..." Enjolras said in a dry, sarcastic voice.

"Whatever. Anyways, I needed to talk to you guys." Courf seemed to be getting nervous; his hands were fidgeting and his right eye was twitching. 

"What's up?" Grantaire immediately was concerned, and went into therapist mode.

"It's about Jehan, he seems... I don't know, different? He has been really distant recently, and he barely even notices when I'm there or not," Courfeyrac sighed, looking blue.

Shit. Grantaire looked at Enjolras trying not to laugh. Little did Courfeyrac know what Jehan was really up to. "He could just be working on a new book, you know how he was with the last one," he chuckled.

Courf shook his head. "No, it's different this time, he seems jumpy and secretive, which is not at all like him,"

Enjolras decided to speak. "You know, Courf, Jehan loves you so much, it's all over his face. He may be going through a tough thing with his book or something with his family, I know he still loves you,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, he loves you so, so much," Grantaire added, smiling softly, thinking of the red haired boy, and how happy Courf would be when he found out. 

"Okay, I'm trusting you guys on this one, but I've got to get back to the shop, I don't know if it was a good idea to leave Eponine in charge," they all laughed, knowing he was right.

"Hey, Enjolras?" He asked, looking down fondly at the mop of blond hair on his chest.

"Hmm?" A sleepy voice returned.

"You okay? I've been noticing you've been having a harder time lifting thing, and you seem to be in pain a lot, even if you try to hide it," he was worried to say the least.

"I don't know, I'll talk to Joly soon I guess," a mumble replied.

"Okay," he kissed the top of Enjolras' head.

They just laid there, enjoying one another's company. He felt Enjolras move his arm to get more comfortable, and oh god, he did not need pressure there. He tried his best to ignore it by kissing Enjolras. "My mouth is over here," Enjolras muttered.

Grantaire lifted Enjloras' head and kissed him, getting lost. He would never be able to get used to how Enjolras made him feel. Enjolras scooted up, removing the pressure, making Grantaire let out a little whine. 

"I love you so much R," Enjolras told him, pulling away. "So much,"

"I- I love you too Enjolras," and with a jolt he realized he had never loved anybody like this.

They laid down and hey, they were both tired, so they just cuddled up and went to bed.