Chapter 10- Texas???

Grantaire didn't undestrstand where it was coming from, but one night Enjolras came home, drunk, eyes puffy.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Grantaire stood and walked towards him to hug him, but Enjorlas pushed him away.

"I need... I need to- to go.." what.

"Babe?"

"I have... I have to go to.." Enjolras slumped into a chair. "Go to Te- um Texas, yeah, Texas."

"Hold on baby, you're drunk. Go to bed, okay? We'll talk tomorrow. I love you," Grantaire helped him up and brought him to bed.

"Enjolras?" He called out, opening his eyes. 

He didn't see the mop of sunshine next to him. "Enj?"

Nothing. Was- did he leave? Did he leave me? He hates you, R. No wonder he wanted to leave you. You're a terrible person, he can't handle you. "Grantaire?" 

"Enj! I thought you left me. You wer-"

"I have to go to Texas. I have a funeral for my dad." Enjolras lied, but Grantaire believed him.

"Oh Enj, I'm so sorry. If you want to talk about it, I'm here." He hugged his boyfriend, which turned into kissing.

Honestly R felt bad for Enjolras but holy shit Enjolras' breath and kisses on his neck were sinful. "I don't want to talk about it, I just need you." 

"Enj, we need to tal-" he was shut up by a kiss. "No!" He backed away.

 "R?" Grantaire felt bad, but he couldn't do it with Enj, not now.

"I- I need to go to work." He got dressed, then left.

"R? Why the hell are you here? You don't work today!" Eponine laughed, but noticed pretty quickly that something was wrong, and so did Cosette.

"Cosette, I heard about Enj's and your dad, I'm sorry."

"W-what?"Cosette stammered, taking his hand.

"E- Enjolras said that he had to go to his dad's funeral in Texas?" Grantaire began to feel unsure. Was Enjolras lying to him?

"My dads fine?" 

"Come on, come on, pick up Enjolras!" He sighed in relief when he picked up.

"R? What's going on?" He felt  intense anger.

"Why the fuck did you lie to me? Why are you really leaving?"

"I can't tell you, Grantaire, not now, not here." Enjolras sounded like he was crying, but R couldn't focus on it.  

"You know what, Enjolras? Fuck you." He ended the call and broke down. He was conviced that they were meant to be together, but obviously R was wrong, because Enjolras was leaving him, and wouldn't even explain why.

He wanted to kill himself.