Sebastian Vettel: Fluffy time.

Thank you for the request!! Hope you enjoy it! VettelFerrari

Share if you like it please! :)

It had been a hard semestre at university and you have been through a lot of stress since then. Today was your last exam, your boyfriend Sebastian was away in a race and he wasn't suppose to arrive until tomorrow night.

You started the engine of the car and prepare to go home.The house the two of  you share wasn't far away from your university building so you were there very quickly. You left the car outside and go down, walk  the door while looking for your keys.

As you got in you take out your boots and left your purse in the table next to the door. Your stomach was crying for food so you decided to make you a sanwich and then you would take a shower.
As you got into the kitchen, you notice that the oven was on and you frown in confusion. Your were about to turn off,  trying to remeber if you had use it this morning, when you felt two big and strong arms in your hips.

"Surprise". He said kissing your neck.

"Babe! You weren't suppose to be here" You said turning arround and kissing his lips

"Well, I thought It would be nice to surprise you. Dinner won't be ready until one hour or more. Why don't we take an immersion bath together?" You nod and smile wydely, you have miss him so much that it make your heart ache.
So the two of your got undressed and got into the bath, you relaxed when him arms take you closer to him.

"How was your day?"

"Tiring, but fortunately today I had my last exam".

"That's good because I'll have two weeks until the next race, so I was thinking that may be  we could go somewhere, on holiday"

"I'd love that" You rest your head in the side of his arm and without a minute you fell asleep.

"Love, dinner is ready" You opened your eyes and stood up , dried yourself with a towel. Then you  put on some panties and Sebastian's old shirt and went down stairs. 

Dinner was amazing, the chicken was delicious and the Cesar salad Seb made was the best one you have ever tried. After you finish cleaning, you wanted to see a movie, so Seb lift you up in bridal style and carry you to the couch.

"What do you want to see princess?"

"I don't know lets see what is on in  HBO". A few minutes later you found Need for Speed, and decided it was good enough and you watched although you have seen it before.

"Do you want a masssage?"

You looked up to Sebastian and smiled, he grab one of your feet and started moving his thumb in circles, up and down and then he  moved his hands to your innes legs. By this time you had already fell asleep again,so he covered you with the thick woolen sheet that you had on your couch and let you rest for a while.

Later that night, you felt something pressing on your back and when you looked what it  was you saw him. He had fallen asleep as well, with his arms arround your hips.
You smiled and turned around, sliding you hands over his chest and leaning  your head in the space between his neck and shoulder.

"You don't have an idea..." You started saying.

"Of how much I have missed this". He said while kissing your forehead and holding you closer and very tightly.