Max Verstappen: You caught me out of guard (Part 2).

I just have one thing to say: it is going to get HOT with Mr. Verstappen...
Thank you for reading ;)!!

Alexa sent a quick message before entering to the class.

"Blakes Road 1234".

"Perfect. See ya soon, doll ;)".

Alexa felt her knees trembling as she read the last word in his message. She had buy some new clothes and underwear, which was paint in a bright pink, in the store that was near the local college.

The hours passed slowly.Twenty minutes after the class ended she left the room and went to the bathroom, starting to prepare herself for the night with the driver.

At the time agreed, she was on the street. She felt her heart beating faster as she saw a grey Aston Martin approaching to her. Max stoped the car and open the door for her.

"Hi." He said kissing his hand.

"Hi Max". The girl answered, feeling disappointed as he didn't notice the change in her appearance.

"So I was thinking that we could go to eat something and then may be to somewhere else."

Alexa bite her lip as she nodded thinking about where they would go later...

The dinner was nice, they grab a pizza from a nice restaurant and drink some diet cola both, since Max couldn't eat something that was bad for his diet.

"Hey, there is this place near here. I have some friends who went to there. The music is great, may be we could go dancing".

"Sounds great. Although I have a condition". She said getting closer to him.

"Whatever you want love". He answered getting close to her lips.

"Can I drive?"

"Me or my car?" Max asked in her ear.

"The car. Just for now." Her hand touching his lower back, just like he did earlier today.

"You don't need to ask me twice." He said handing her the keys.

Alexa sit behind the steering wheel and started the engine looking at Max before going out of the parking lot.

Max felt his length growing as she looked at him and even more when he saw her delicate hands touching his car. And yes, he couldn't help but imagined her hand touching him there and he almost moaned.

A few minutes later they arrived to the place. Alexa got down of the car and returned the keys to his owner.

"Here you are, safe and happy". She said giving him a funny grim. Max had to controlled himself not to take her in the car again as she waved her bum when passing to his side.

The place was crowded but they entered anyway. They reached the bar and order something to drink. He ordered a beer and she a dry Martini.

They were finishing their drinks when the song started.

"Oh my god, I love this song". She screamed grabbing Max's hand and taking him to centre of the place.

Max just put his strong arms around her hips, and caught his breath at the smell of her delicious essence. He moved her hair aside from her neck and muttered into her ear.

"Nice outfit by the way". He finally said leaving a few kisses in her earlobe.She smiled, he had noticed.

They started dancing at the rhythm of the song and glued together. Max's length brushing against her bum, driving her crazy. Alexa's hand move to his neck and Max couldn't resist it anymore, he turned her around and put the girl's body against the wall and his own body.

"Stop teasing me like that babe."

"Sorry Max, but you did the same to me today." The tip of her tongue touching his lips. This was enough he crashed his lips against hers and devoured her mouth. Her teeth clutching into Max's lower lip and later his tongue brushing against hers.

"Let's get out of here". He said taking her hand in his, as they leave the place and run to the car.

As soon as they entered in it, they started to laugh. Alexa had her hair in a mess and Max, well he had a huge problem between his legs.

"You know, I had always  wondered what it feels like doing it in the back of car."

"Well baby, let me tell you caught me out of guard." He said motioning for her to go to the back part of the vehicle.
It was new experience and although it wasn't the place he had thought about, he decided to give it a try.

Max take his shirt out and Alexa's too.

"Oh love, you look beautiful but I'm looking forward to see what is under it". He said as he admired her bra. She slowly take it out, Max length aching even more at sight of it.
"You aren't that shy after all". He muttered against her nipple.
Alexa was surprised too, although she suspected that the alcohol make her act this way.

Max looked her in the eye and unzip her skirt feeling suddenly breathless because of her panties.

"You look better without them." He said caughting the elastic band  with his teeth and removing the piece of cloth in the process.

"Your jeans out". She demanded. Max did as told and took his boxers out too." Oh my god". She cried amazed at the size of it.

"Soon babe. Now what I was going to do?". He asked while leaning his face against her sensitive nob.
She couldn't stand it and put her legs around the boy's head.

"Mmmm Max" she creamed as she got to the highest point.
She barely could sit but she was quickly to caught Max length in her hand. She teased him by touching the mushroomed tip and Max mouth shaped and 'O'.

"Enough." He said. He grabbed protection and put her in his lap while aligning him inside her. Alexa screamed and grabbed his broad shoulders as he filled her up. Max thrusts were rough and and slow as if he wanted to tortured her.
She was desperate and want him to go faster. So she begged for it.

"Quicker Max." And those two words turned him alive. He started to move faster without even giving her time to breath. Her head was against the driver sit and Max knew she was close and fuck he was close too.

"Look at me Alexa."He said and she opened her eyes and that was it. One look and both of them were flying.

The night was amazing and both smiled and kiss each other.

They have been waiting for this for too long.