Sebastian Vettel: I just obey my wife's wishes.

I know it is a bit short but hope you like it anyway! VettelFerrari

Sebastian had won the Autralian GP and you were more than happier. However, you couldn't make it to the reace due to your busy work. 

The night before Seb left you two had spent the night together under the sheets, his hand everywhere, your moans filling up the bedroom. You smiled at the thought of the slight beard forming arround his chin and lips. Years ago you thought it was disgusting to kiss a man with beard,well you were totally wrong.

As the time went by you have got used to the feeling, specially when Seb's lips were placed down there...

Your thoughts were interrumpted because of the TV voices that were heard in the air. The press conference was starting and Seb was in the middle of Lewis and Valtteri. You smiled when seeing your husband and oh hell, his beard had increased even more. You held a moan that was on the verge of leaving your mouth, and listen carefully the questions that the reporters were asking.

"Seb, congratulations on the podium!" the man from sky sport cheerfully said."May I ask a weird question? Have you forgotten to shave?"

"Oh no! No way." the Ferrari driver laugh.

Seb grinned at you and went down the sheets, burring his mouth in your thighs. You melt at the wave of  sudden pleasure that washed you over. After a while you two were laying on the bed, you head over his chest. The amazing sex had left the two of you without energy. However, you lokked at him and parted your lips to speak up.

"I like this." you mentioned caressing the hair in his face.

"If you are ging to moan every time I have my head between your thighs, then I'm not shaving anymore".

"Deal." you sentenced sealing the agreement with a kiss.

"Then it is a new image that you are trying?" the reporter insisted.

"I just obey my wife's wishes." he smoothly said while smiling at the camera, knowing that you were watching the press conference.