Jolyon Palmer: Is this garage hot?

Here it is! Sorry for the delay :(
This one is por wholockiangirlalice

Hope you enjoy it! :)

You and Jolyon had went to a party last night, got drunk and ended up doing it in the car. By the time you woke up, you layd on the bed you two share. Joy had already left your side so  ou took one of his oversized shirts, put on some panties and went donwstairs.

You went straight to the kitchen and got ourself a banana since you were very hungry, but still there was nothing to eat at your place.

You keep on walking and arried to the garage.

"Joy?" you called from the door.

"Hey there." he greeted you.

"You ween't in bed when I woke up." you told him while still eating the fruit. He seemed  a bit distracted by your actions. "Babe."

"I'm sorry what?" he asked trying to focus on what you were telling him. You understood that reaction, so you continue to tease him.

You went straight to the kitchen and throw away the rests of the fruite, washed your hands and went back to the garage.

"So I was thinking that may be we could take a walk in a while." ou told him while stting over the hood of his car." Or go eating somewhere."

"I'm already hungry." he came closer to you and slided his hands through your hips. He looked at you ayes and you opened your legs a bi more, the shirt going up by the sudden mode. Jolyon kissed your cheek and then started a path of kisses until he reached your lips.

The two mouths collided in a soft but still warm way. His took your shirt off and his pupils dilatated at the sight. Your nipples already hard.

"You are gorgeous my love." his lips went down your cleage and his teeth scratched one of your niples, making you cried out his name. your hand went down his shirtless torso, nails marking his skin. 

"Joy please. You know what I want." The Renault driver almost came at the thought of it, you wanted him between your tights, his tongue driving you crazy. He left your nipple go and his hand found his way inside your panties. You moaned clear and loud when he caressed your bundle. A few moments later on of his digits sank in you touching that sweet spot that make your back arched from the pleasure. You were very close, you skin was on fire and your moans couldn't be louder, but of course he didn't let you come.

You were about to protest when you look at your sexy boyfriend opening your thighs a bit more.

"Is this garage hot? Or it's just me?" you asked once he came closer to you.

"It's about to get hotter baby." before you could respond his hips rolled into yours, him filling you uo in such a hot way. 

Jolyon thrusts were slow like the torture itself, making you clench to his biceps. His pace started to become quicker when he felt your walls thighthen around him. 

"Oh my god Joy!" you screamed at the intense feeling of your bubble exploding.

"Fuck love, you look so gorgeous bend over in the hood of my car." he teeth clenched to your neck very softly in the exact time he reached his high.

And there you were, both of you laying down over the hood of Jolyon's car.