Valtteri Bottas: Hot in the garage.

This one is for     wholockiangirlalice  hope you enjoy it!

You have started working in Mercedes' pit box a year ago. Vatlteri and you have became very close, but a few months ago you have noticed that his feelings for you had changed. His attitude had changed too. You weren't quite sure about the reason of his behaviour but it upset you, since you had some kind of feeling for the Finn too and you didn't know how to react.

This weekend was going to be  Autria Grand Prix and all Mercedes'crew travelled to the place.

Qualifying had went very well for the team, Lewis and Valtteri had the pole postions and would start on the first row in Sunday.

"Hey Y/N, are you going out tonight?" Luke asked you.

"I'm not quite sure, I think I'm going to stay. I haven't sleep well in the last couple of days and the race is going to be very demanding, so I think I want to keep my energy".

"Oh, okay" he gave in. You knew that Luke was looking forward to make his movement on you, but still you weren't interested in him... because a pair of blue eyes had called your attetion first. You nod trying to put him away of your mind, but it was almost impossible, as everyday your mind make you went through a torture with your thoughts.

You were so distracted finishing your activities with the tyres that you didn't notice you were alone in the pit box with the two cars. You suddenly felt curious and went to check up the bolide number 77. Your hand travelled through the paint of the wing with Valtteri's number and you moaned  in admiration. Cars and formula one, had always been your passion and now you were alone with one those beautiful machines which you couldn't almost believe. 

"Beautiful isn't it?" you heard someone talking and you frozen on your spot."She's is a fierce, but still so delicate."

Valtteri's words make your knees go weak, as you got the sense of the words in another way.

"You will need to be careful with her then, you could easily break her." you answered and walk to your previous spot, determined to follow working.

"Well the truth is that she haven't told me if she is willing to let someone get in her world."

"Oh really?" you turned around to face him and he gave you a little smile."May be you haven't seen the signals."

"Yeah it may be possible." he told you while putting away a strand of your hair behind your ear. "A signal would be useful now?" he joked looking you right into your eyes.

You made the mistake to look at his blue eyes too, his pupils dilatated. You moaned at the sight and that was all it took him.

Valtteri's lips met yours softly, still your back hit the tyres. He his hands went straight to your hips and he lifted you up without no problem. His teeth dug into your lower lip and your hands moved to his back and trace the strong muscles over the polo shirt he was wearing.

Botta's mouth traveled to your neck and your whimpers became softer, you could feel him getting hard, and that made you realize that may be staying in tonight wasn't going to be a bad idea.

"Hey Y/N,  we are heading to the hotel in a few, are you coming?" Valtteri keep kissing your neck and you struggled to get the answer out of your mouth.

"Sure, I will be there in a few minutes." his lips went back to yours, but he left you on the floor.

"I wish we could finish this... but we need to go. I heard you are staying in tonight."

"You know which number is my room." you told him with a tiny smile. He kissed you briefly and then went out. 

You left out a giggle, the cold war had ended.

Hello! Who are you all? I'm already on holidays which means I 'll have more time write :D

If you have any request or suggestion, please let me know.

Thank you for reading :)