Lewis Hamilton: You tear us apart.

Lewis was half naked with his back towards Lis, she was in bed with her phone no paying attention to him

"Hey babe did you see my blue shirt?"

"It should be on the wardrobe"

"Here it is". He said when he finally found it.

"Are you going out?" She said putting her phone aside.

"Yes I'm going out with Lucy". Lis didn't say anything about it, since she had a surprise too.

"I forgot to tell you that I invited Nico to dinner here"

"Nico? My teammate Nico?"

"Yes" was the only thing she said.

As Lewis didn't respond she knew she had succeeded in her goal. He left the house without even saying goodbye, but she decided it was just his way of showing how angry he was.

Later that night Nico and she were eating sandwiches and drinking some beers.

"What is it with you today?"

Lis just bite her lip. She knew what was happening.

"I'm pregnant." She felt her vision blurred by the tears.

"But Lis that's great why are you crying?"

"Because a few months ago,  Lewis told me that he doesn't want to marry or have kids, and now I don't know what to do."

"Does he know?"

"No". Nico took the girl in his arms trying to calm her, but it only made it worse.
----

Lis looked back to the apartment and let a few tears go out as she remember the happiness she had felt when Lewis asked her to live with him.

"I want you with me ever morning". He said while playing with a few strands of her hair.
"Please,move in with me babe" He just said and she looked in disbelief  while smiling widely as she accepted.

She took her suitcase in his hand and left the apartment trying not to faint from the sadness she felt.

When Lewis arrived home he sensed that something was out of place, but he didn't know what. He went to his bedroom hoping to find Lis there but instead he find something else...

Let me know if you would like part 2!!
Thanks for reading ☺