Lewis Hamilton: Cloud nine.

It has been two months since your baby born. You have been very happy since then although you still didn't get use to the child rhythm. However, Lewis was happy to help you with your little boy.

You were both laying in bed when you heard a little cry that came from the baby's bed.

"I will go, you stay there baby." he told you and went to see what was happening." Hey buddy what's up?" he asked the boy while rocking him in his arms.

You smiled, you never thought you could love someone in th way you love them both.

"God you look so sexy with Luca (the baby's name) in your arms."

"Did you heard what you mummy think boy? She is beautiful don't you think?" he talked to the baby while keep moving through the room.

Your smiled widened and you started to feel your eyes heavy, last night was very tiring, since Lewis couldn't keep his hand off from you and at five am the baby had started crying.

"Sleep doll, I will take care of our baby." He said while kissing your forehead. The way he called him, make you feel more in love with him, and you give in, falling asleep instantly.

------

Lewis turn on the TV and found and old race from formula one. He settled in the couch with the tiny baby in his arms and started to talk again.

"See that Luca? That is daddy's job, some day you will get to it too, or even further like every Hamilton does." He said proudly while smiling to the child. He looked down to him still finding hard to believe that the beautiful creature in front of him was his and yours.

Since the moment you had met, Lewis had fall for you so strongly that it was hard for you to believe, since he was believed to jump from woman to woman, you started dating immediately and within a year of dating he proposed to you in Monaco's Grand Prix after winning the race.

After five moths of being married, you found out you were pregnant. You were affraid that Lew will get mad, but since the moment you told him, a smiled appeared in his face. He was totally happy about having a little baby, he thought it was time to settled down and this was the best way to do it.

----

"You are already making him watch races?" you asked when you entered in the living room with one of his shirts covering your body.

"He will get to them one day." He told you while stealing a kiss from you.

"Yeah he might, but it is too early yet."

"I started when I was eight babe, he might even start sooner."

"I know I know rockstar." you leaned in his chest and look at the child. "I still can't believe that he is already out of me. I feel empty sometimes". your eyes filled up with tears.

"You did a great job love, he is healthy and beautiful like you." He said trying to stop your tears.

"Well he is as cute as his father."

"But he has your eyes and I loved that." His forehead was resting against yours, and the baby open his sky eyes and giggled.

"Who is mummy's cutie?" You asked him while careesing his cheek making him smiled even more.

"I love you, you know that right?"Lewis look at you and your heart melted, you have never seen that look in his eyes before.

"I love you more Lew, you are the very best of me". You told him, quoting Nicholas Sparks'lines.

"No. He is the very best of us." He told you and you both smiled at the beautiful child that was the prove of your truly love.