Lewis Hamilton: Love in the air.

You walk slowly to the bedroom and saw him just laying there with Roscoe in his feet. A smile appeared in your lips and you just threw yourself over him.

"Hi princess." He said giving you a hug. " Are you fine?" his tone worried.

"Yeah I'm just tired". He squeezed you in his arms and his fingers caressed your lower lip.

Your suddenly hear a dog crying because the door of your room was close.

"Are you going?"

"Yes." You leaving the bed. Coco run and jump up in your bed and sit with Roscoe." Where is the ball?" You asked Lew.

"It should be in their bed." He was right it was there. You suddenly throw it to the floor and Roscoe and Coco came running to you. Lewis sat in the bed and smiled. He loved seeing you play with them.
They started chasing the ball and you even sat on the floor to play with them. Both you and Lewis laughing at the actions the animals were performing. After a while, they got tired so you brought the ball to the bed and they jumped next to it.

Lew huged you and embraced  you in his strong arms smelling your perfume.

"God I have miss you so badly the last week."

"I have miss you more." You said a kiss him in that softly way that you knew it would drive him crazy. "When is the next race?"

"Two weeks from this weekend on. Why?"

"I know we have already been apart the few weeks, but I was really looking forward to go and visit my parents for a few days." Your teeth tug in your lower lip while you waited for his response.

"You don't have to go alone. I could use some holidays too." He said with a bright smile.

"Really? You would go with me?"

"Of course doll. Besides I don't want to spend my free time without you. Just tell me when do you want to go and I will buy our tickets."

"I will call my parents tomorrow and tell them."

"But first..." You looked at him curiously. "I'm gonna make love to you doll, because you have set me and my heart on fire." His lips touched yours in a tender and soft way, and that was how you knew your kisses have served their purpose.

Okay, I know I haven't write in a while. Blame university and the exams hahaha. Anyway my hold at are close so I you any request let me know! Have a nice week 😊