Esteban Ocon: You got it wrong.

This one was requested by Gleekgirl2000! Hope you like it 😁

Esteban and you have been together for almost five years, you had instatly fall in love with him and never douted he loved you back. However, since the last few weeks he had been acting differently. You weren't sure if you asked him what was happening, since he had been very stress with the last races. Long story short, you decided to leave it like that.

"Babe, I have to get some things from team, I will be back soon. Okay?" he shouted in his way to the garage. 

You shouted back that it was alright, but in that moment you noticed he had left his phone on the couch. You know you shouldn't but you did it anyway. When you took the phone on your hands, you saw a message from Laura, a friend of him. You couldn't stand her, every time she saw him, it was like she became all sticky to him and you hated that.

"When are you going to tell her?"

"Y/N, I forgot my phone." he freeze when he saw you were holding it.

"What is that you have to tell me Esteban? That you are cheating on me?

"No babe, wait..."

"Don't even dare. I KNEW YOU HAD SOMETHING WITH HER!" you screamed at him, getting mad all at once. 

"Y/N, you are getting it all wrong."

"Yeah sure, I'm going to my parents." you told him and run upstairs in the edge of tears. He wasn't the only one who was stressed, you were tired too.

You were feeling so betrayed, all this years had meant nothing to him.

 He changed you by her and now you were feeling so weak that you couldn't even breath.

--------------

Esteban felt like and idiot. He should have told you, but you didn't give him the opportunity. He wanted to talk to you but now he didn't know how. You were absolutely mad and you were right, he was hiding something...

The driver was lost on his thoughts when his phone started to vibrate. He picked up and it was Laura.

"How did she take it?"

"She thought I was cheating on her when she saw your message!" he told her in desperation.

"She really hates me, doesn't she?"

"What am I going to do now Lau?" he asked for advice.

"I told you this wasn't the right way to propose to her."