PROLOGUE ENTRY #1

Username: Madamfrenzfries

                                                     EMBRACING KISMET ( ROMANCE )

 She was literally blinded by love. Her life was filled with no light but dusk. And on top of that, she was and will always be a woman who have nothing but only her past. Her heart, though warm and pure, surely hides thousands of pain caused by the memories she'll never forget. 

  He did literally forget everything. He forgot the woman he loved. He forgot what he had before. And ofcourse, he will never remember the memories they both shared. His heart, though glad and pleased, surely hides thousands of pain caused by the memories his mind forgot.

  But what kind of fate do both of them have, If someone who never forgets,And someone who completely forgot,Crossed their paths and fell inlove? 

 Will they be able to accept each other,and treasure how they met?Will they be able to truly love each other, and embrace their kismet?

  Because she says, 

 "Yes, I'm blind and can't see you. You're amnesiac and can't remember me. But I know right from the start, it was you whom I always loved. It was us brought back to where we truly belong. It will always be you and me until the end. It was you meant for me. Kismet brought us again to each other's embracing hearts."

--

Umpisa palang may nagpasa na :) 

-Tag your friends to vote your Entry 

Paalala hindi porket english yan english ang gagawin niyo pwedeng Tagalog,English and also Taglish nasa sayo nayan kung saan ka comfortable.