❤Made for Each Other❤

Hey guys, I am back with another SS , on our favourite couple, KRIYAANSH

As the sun rose someone got disturbed from the deep slumber. He stirred in his sleep,as his eyes fell on next side of the bed, he frowned at the view, the bed was again empty!

Rey - KRIAAAAAAA( He shouted at top of his voice.)

On getting no response he headed towards the kitchen and found her setting the table for breakfast. He came and hugged her from back and snuggled in her neck.

Kriya - Good morning!Rey - hmmm

Rey - hmmm..
Kriya - Wake up sleepy head , its already 8'o clock.
Rey - its sunday
Kriya - So??
Rey - Kriyaaa sone do na,ek to raat me sone nahi deti upar se
(Kriya dint let him complete, she freed herself from his arms and said)

Kriya- What do u mean MR.REYAANSH SINGHANIA!! I dont let u sleep ?? U r the one jiski wajah se me so nahi pai and then also I woke up early in the morning just to make your favourite breakfast. No, tumhari galati nahi he i am only mad
(Before listening anything else she headed towards their bedroom)

Rey(thought)- Reyyy!! R u freaking mad . Yeh kya kiya tune😖😖. Kya kya plan kiya tha, aaj sunday hai itne dino baad time spend karne ka mauka mila tha. Wo kitni khush thi, But u spoiled it all, ab khada kya hai jaa mana usse.

(He went behind her but she was not there. He heard the sound of shower and called her, but she dint reply.)

Rey(thought)- Jawab bhi nahi de rahi matlab Jyada naraj he. Kuch soch rey,kuch soch... IDEA!!

He took out his laptop and transferred some files in pendrive and connected it to the home theatre setup in his room.He put all the curtains and hid behind them not before switching all the lights off,now only dim light lamps were the only source of light in the room.
As kriya came out of the restroom after taking a relaxing bath, she was surprised seeing the screen of the home threatre.