I Missed You😢

Do checkout the schedule of my updates at the bottom.
Dealing with Mr. Heartbreaker updated.

Recap: Kriya confused about her feelings.

These two weeks were hell for kriya. She was not able to understand whats happening with her . She cant concentrate on anything. She just figured out one thing. She was missing him and she cant think a life without him, he has become the most integral part of her life, he has become her need.

Whereas with Rey also the situation was not different, he was so damn missing her. Her cute face, her angry look, kriya ko manana, tease karna,everything. This 2 weeks were seeming as 2 years. Every moment without her was like ages. This distance made him fall for her more.

It had been 2 weeks now, He will be coming tomorrow as per kriya's knowledge. But Rey planned to surprise her , he came 1 day before.

Rey rang the bell , servant opened the get. He went upstairs in order to surprise kriya. He didnt found her. He went to balcony to find it empty.  He again came back inside and heard shower to be turned on. He guessed she must be taking a shower as its morning time.

Rey(monologue): Kriya ...kriya...kab aaogi yaar...(He was getting restless.)

Kriya came out of the washroom. She got surprised or rather shocked. The person she cant take off her mind was standing in front of her. The moment she was waiting for was here. She just ran into his arms and hugged him so tightly as her life depends on him.

On the other hand Rey who wanted to give surprise , himself got shocked

On the other hand Rey who wanted to give surprise , himself got shocked. He was expecting her to be happy , but this reaction from her was totally unexpected.
What he didnt knew was kriya also started feeling for him the same way as he does. She also started realising these feelings.  It's just these feelings are very new for her, so she is confused.

But he soon wrapped his arms around her petite figure. And gave her a bone crushing hug. Both were melting in each other's arms.

Kriya nuzzeled in his neck and said in the most honest and pure voice "I missed u"

Kriya nuzzeled in his neck and said in the most honest and pure voice "I missed u". "I missed u more" Rey replied lazily, hugging her more tightly.

It was when rey parted away, when he felt his shirt getting wet.
He saw tears in her eyes. He instantly cupped her face and wipped her tears..

Rey: hey...hey...hey...kriya kya hua ...ro kyun rahi ho...

Kriya nodded her head in negation.

Rey: Kriya kya hua....please bolo...

Kriya: I missed you. (Saying this she again hugged him , this time more tightly as her dear life depends on him)

Rey: I missed you too jaan, please dont cry, me aa gaya na, now i wont leave u ever, ....please dont cry...

Kriya stopped crying and parted away. But in this process her knot got opened accidentally by Rey's hand. It was then when reality struck her, that she was standing in a bathrobe in front of him and now its knot is also opened. Her eyes got widened looking at her state.

Rey looked at her confused but soon got why her face turned red .
Her knot was open and it was about to slip. But before that Rey placed his hand on her waist on top of the knot in order to prevent it from opening more. Rey wrapped his other hand around her waist and tied the knot slowly without looking down . He was just looking in her eyes.  But her eyes were fixed on the ground and her face fully red due to embarrassment.

Rey lifted her face by her chin and made her look up. Analysing the situation rey tried to change the situation.

Rey(naughtyly) : So my sexy wife missed me ...haan...

He saw that her face which was till now red in embarrassment has now turned crimson due to profuse blushing.

Rey: bolo bolo...U missed me naa...

Kriya: wo..wo...me abhi aayi

And before rey could stop her , she ran away from there.
-------
Two days passed by, Rey was feeling that something is wrong with kriya. He was confused with her behaviour. She was more consious around him. She returned early from her hospital. She was becoming more open to him. Rey was feeling something weird as It was like she wanted to say something but is not able to say.

Today is saturday, due to meeting rey returned home very late. He entered inside home tip toing , as he didnt wanted to disturb her. He went inside and sighed on looking at the sight. He found her on the dinning table sleeping cutely with her head on her hands. He moved towards the table and engulfed her in his arms , without disturbing her . He saw a diary under her hand. Kriya moved in sleep and snuggled more in his arms. Rey smiled at her cutness, went to their room and placed her on the bed, covering her with the blankets.

He went down and had his food. His eyes again fell on the diary . He looked at the cover on which "Private talks with Universe Ji " was written . He guessed it was her personal dairy.

Rey(monologue): kholun ya nahi kholun....Rey kisi ki personal dairy nahi kholte.....but me uska Pati hun, merese jyada personal kya hoga..  fir bhi rey , ethics naam ki bhi koi chiz hoti hai....bhaad me gaye ethics, mujhe mere sawalon ke jawab is dairy me hi milenge , kriya aaj kal itna weird kyun behave kar rahi hai!!...... kholte hain....haan Rey.....u should open....

Precap: Rey reading the diary.

*********

Writer behind the curtains😳
Extremely sorry guys🙇‍♀️
I know i updated after ages but busy with studies.
Neither i am able to update nor read your stories.
Sorry🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Schedule:

Match Made in Heaven- Sunday/monday

Dealing with Mr.Heartbreaker - Every Monday and Thursday

One shots- Once in a week (depends on ideas)

********
Votes and Comments most welcome😄

Loads of Love,
Your Storyteller♥️