Ignorance 😔

Recap: The thing that Sara didnt know was that someone had heard whatever she said! and was really shocked too!
------
It was none other than one of the servants who heard it! He was going up stairs when a vase fell and Sara came out of her world! The servant looked at her and ran back up again!

Sara: kahi isne meri baat toh nahi sunli?

Sara ran after him and before he can enter into Kriyaansh room, Sara kept a pack of Rs.10,000 in front of him. And being a servant it was an amount he can't deny, so he shut his mouth.

And here Rey was waiting for her to open her eyes. Seeing her pale face, it pricked his heart. He was getting flashes of what he said , as he registered his own words he was regretting his own existence.

Even a scratch on you takes away my breath.. I can stand anything but not your wrath..•

Rey's (thought)
I dint gave her a single chance to explain. Rey how can u do this. Kriya esa kar hi nahi sakti. Shayad use yaad nahi raha hoga. And how can i say everything is over. I loved her na. Loved?? Rey r u freaking mad. I love her now also,and will love her till eternity.

Kriya slowly opened her eyes, looked around . She felt her head was blasting then also she tried to sit but she was so damn weak that she was not able to.

Rey came out of his thoughts when he saw Kriya was awake and was trying to sit. It pricked his heart that because of him she is not even able to sit properly.

He went to her placed his one hand on her shoulder to make her sit but she jerked his hand and with lot of efforts she sat .
He was shocked but then he composed himself thinking this mess is created by him.

Rey: Kriya tumhe jyada dard to nahi ho raha. Accha chalo ye kha lo tumne kal se kuch nahi khaya hai.

Saying this he placed a bite infront of her mouth, but she shifted her face and looked on the other side. He knew she was hell angry on him. But his priority was to first feed her so he went from there in the kitchen and asked Kaka

Rey: kaka please aap ye khana Kriya ko Deyaynge. Wo abhi mujhse naraz he. Par wo apki baat nahi talegi.

Kaka smiled seeing his care and took the plate from his hand.
In the room, kaka tried many times and at last

Kaka: Beti aapne kal se kuch nahi khaya. Humare khatir hi kha lijiye

Now Kriya couldn't deny so she took the plate from him and started having the food.
Rey who was seeing this hiding behind the door was happy.

For the rest of the day, Rey tried many times but she dint spoke a word .

Next day , Kriya got ready and took her car keys and was abt to leave but rey woke up

Rey: Kriya kahan jaa rahi ho ,tumhari tabyat kharab he ...u need rest...

But she left from there as if she dint heard a single word.

Rey woke up and went down but kriya disappeared ....meanwhile Sara came from back and hugged him...he was taken aback , he felt somewhat uncomfortable....he untangled her hands and faced her..

Sara: Good morning Rey ...

Rey: Morning Sara...how r u feeling....

Sara: I am all well...par bore ho rahi hun....chalo na bahar chalte hain...

Rey: Sara tum chale jao , driver hai.. .mujhe office ke liye late ho raha hai...