Jeolousy☹

This update is especially for my
Tapshi_kriyaansh dii😚😚😚

That guy escorted Kriya to there door and both were talking...

Rey was literally burning to see them like that...so ran down the staircase and reached the door...

Kriya saw him from the corner of her eye but didn't react...when that guy felt someone's presence he turned around to see someone shooting daggers at him.He looked at Kriya with confusion all over his face but Kriya simply ignored and that was enough Rey move forward and stood just beside Kriya. That guy waited for Kriya to introduce him but it never happened...at last feeling helpless he himself started the conversation...

Guy: (forwarding his hand) Hey, I am Punit, KIRU ka childhood crush (he said winking at Kriya...to which kriya just rolled her eyes)

Rey(in his mind): "KIRU...how dare he call my kriya kiru...uska itna accha naam hai kriya....KIRU what the hell!!
And crush ...kriya ka childhood crush...kriya ko iss bandar par crush tha.. kriya ko ye kis angle se pasand tha....Rey relax ab kriya teri hai...relax", he calmed himself and tried to behave normally.

Rey: "Reyaansh", he said forwarding his hand.

Kriya held Punit's hand and started moving but punit stopped her...

Punit: "Kya KIRU , apne bhai se introduction to karwa...waise i must say tera bhai bohot possessive hai", kriya's eyes widened at this but she still didn't react.

waise i must say tera bhai bohot possessive hai", kriya's eyes widened at this but she still didn't react

Rey(in his mind): "iski toh me👊....me isko kis angle se kriya ka bhai lagta hun😠...iski aankhe hai ya button jo itna pyaara couple samne khada hai or ise nazar hi nahi aa raha...upar so hume bhai behen bana raha hai😬", he was cursing punit under his breath but not loosing his calm ....he placed his hand on kriya's waist

he placed his hand on kriya's waist