Truth😲

Rey: chal beta ab kaam par lagja... MISSION BAATCUTTER KO MANAO"

Whereas Sara was highly pissed off by Rey's behaviour... "me chahe kuch bhi karlun iss gadhe ko to kriya ke sivaye kuch dikhta hi nahi hai"...she cursed rey and drove the car to a bar.

Sun rays disturbed kriya and she stirred in her sleep. Seeing her moving Rey diverted his attention towards Kriya, yes the whole night rey was thinking about how to manaofy kriya and he didn't even realised it was morning now.

Kriya getting disturbed from her sleep , opened her eyes only to see Rey gazing her intensely.
When she saw that beautiful green orbs , she was captivated. she forgot everything and she just want to drown in those sparkling eyes.
But the moment was broken when reality struck her and she straightened herself.
Rey was hurt by her gesture but he composed himself saying atleast he got to see her.
Kriya was getting up from bed but before that Rey came in front of her. Kneeling in front of her and putting his both hands by her side to cage her...

Rey : Kriya avoid kyun kar rahi ho!

Still kriya didn't look at him. She had her face looking at the wall.

Rey : Kriya I'm sorry...please ese ignore mat karo...i know mene galti kari hai but please don't behave like that...
Mujhe tumpe ese nahi chillana chahiye , tumse galti se peas dal gai hongi ...tumne intentionally nahi kiya hoga.. I'm

But kriya didn't let him complete

Kriya: Aapko ab bhi yahi lagta hai ki mene wo peas daali thi, knowing ki Sara aapki best friend hai, me esa kuch kar hi nahi sakti !

Rey: Kriya esa nahi hai.*but kriya jerked his hands and moved to washroom*...suno to sahi...

Rey's POV: God ye ho kya raha hai?? Life itni acchi chal rahi thi...jane kya ho raha hai mere sath...😣😣

Kriya left for her hospital without saying a word to Rey. And being helpless rey thought to leave for his office.
As he descended down the staircase , he was shocked to see Sara like that.

There stood sara with a bottle in her hand and 2 people were holding her. She was not even able to stand properly.
Those people handed Sara to Rey saying "dhyaan rakha karo madam ka".
Rey was still in shock , he knew Sara drinks but didn't expected her in this condition. He made her sit on the sofa.

Rey : Sara ye kya halat bana rakhi hai tumne!! Itna kyun drink kiya tumne? Kya hogaya, kisine kuch kaha, kuch kiya..

Sara: Tumne ...saaaab tumne kiya! Tum bohot bure ho...*she said in her drunk state*

Rey : mene kya kiya?

Sara: Tumne hi kiya hai sab...pura din kriya kriya ki mala japte rehte ho..or wo tumhe bhav bhi nahi deti..

Rey: Sara tum keh kya rahi ho...

Sara: me sach keh rahi hun...tum apni ye button jesi aankhe kholo or dekho... me kitna try karti hun tumhe impress karne ke liye...5 inch ki heels , esi sexy dresses..tum ek baar kaho to sahi ye bhi utar dungi...par tum ho ki....bas kriya kriya karte rehte ho...
Usme esa he hi kya... na class na standard... bloody cheap bit*

She dint completed, before that she felt a tight slap on her face.

Rey: dont u dare speak a single word against kriya...yehi farak hai tumme or kriya me ...usko ese revealing kapde pehane ki zarurat nahi hai ..she is beautiful from her heart...par tum kya samjhoge...

Sara: abhi bhi tumhe kriya ki hi padi hai...mene itni mehnat kari tumhe alag karne ki...yahan tak ki wo allergy fake kari....itna bada natak kiya ...uss doctor ko paise khilaye, us servant  paise khilaye....par nahi tumhe to uske aage kuch dikhta hi nahi hai...

Rey : wo sab natak tha..*Rey asked in disbelief *

Sara regained her senses , and tried to handle the situation

Sara regained her senses , and tried to handle the situation . She came forward and put her hands around rey's neck.

Sara: Rey leave na...jo hogaya use jane do ...abhi bhi sab theek ho sakta hai...tum kriya ko divorse dedo...or hum dono shaadi kar lenge...waise bhi uss bhenji type wife ke sath tumhara koi match nahi hai...tum to mere sath acche lagte ho...tum bhi hot , mein bhi hot...we both will be perfect couple!

Rey jerked her hands

Rey : JUST SHUT UP!! DON'T YOU DARE UTTER A SINGLE WORD MORE, OR ELSE I'LL FORGET TUM KABHI MERI BEST FRIEND THI!! How can you even think me kriya ko divorse dunga, me usse pyaar karta hun...I LOVE HER DAMMIT!!
Bichaari kriya mene usko jane kya kya suna diya...I am hating myself for trusting a b**ch like you!!
NOW JUST GET LOST FROM HERE, BEFORE I FORGET TUM EK LADKI HO! JUST LEAVE!!!!
(he shouted on the top of his voice)

Sara stomped her foot, took her bags and left from there.

*****
Author behind the curtains , highly embarrassed 😶😶😶
Maafi guys🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️.
I know I am super late!!
I am sorry, this 12th class !!!
I am hardly getting time, so neither am I commenting on other's stories nor did I updated mine😔😔

Thanku so much for supporting my SS and OS. 😍

Do press🌟vote and dont forget to put your precious comments.

Will try to update till Thursday!

Loads of Love,
Your Storyteller♥️