End of us?

Rey closed the door and glared at kriya!

Rey: How could you Kriya? Like how could you! Maine bola tha na tumhe that she has allergy phir bhi tumne....

Kriya: Rey aap mujpe shak kar rahe hai? Maine kuch nahi kiya Rey!

Rey: ohh really! Parathe toh tumhi ne banaye the na!

Kriya: haan par maine usme peas nahi dale rey!!

Rey: toh kisne... maine dale...

Kriya: rey aap seriously mujpe trust nahi karte na! Thik hai! Maine yeh janbhujke kiya! Kya karoge ab aap!

Rey: then we are over Kriya Ghai! Jo mere friend ki respect nahi karta woh kabhi mera ho hi nahi sakta!!

Kriya didn't reply anything back! Her heart was shattered in to trillons of pieces! In a way that no one can fix it! On the other hand, Rey didnt know what he was saying but one person had heard it and it was none other than Swayam!

Swayam: kya ho raha hai yeh sab? Aur tum dono aise ladh kyun rahe ho?

Rey: tumhara bahen ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai! Pagal ho gayi hai wo!

Swayam: hua kya hai par!

Rey: yeh Kriya bataye toh behtar hoga!

Kriya: lekin jab maine kuch kiya nahi toh phir aap muje....

Rey: SHUT UP KRIYA! DONT MAKE ME CROSS MY LIMITS!!

Kriya's eyes were filled with tears! Swayam left thinking its husband and wife problem he should stay out of it! Rey just went to Sara's room to see if she was fine or not!

Kriya's POV
Itna gussa? Itna gussa toh Rey kabhi nahi hue? Kya yeh sab meri galti hai? Kya Rey sach main Sara se pyar... nahi aisa kaise ho sakta hai! Nahi par jaise woh Sara ki care karte hai... usse hug karte hai lagta toh aisa hi hai! Kya main in dono ke bich main aagayi? Ohh hoo universe ji kuch to help kardo!

End of POV

Author's POV
Soon it was dinner time! Sara was perfectoy fit and fine now! Rey was ignoring Kriya after their fight in the room.. which irked Kriya but Sara was getting really happy! And getting her hopes high for seperating them! Kriya served food to both of them... but what broke her heart even more was when Rey said

Rey: usse dene se pehle let me check! Pata nahi iss baar bhi....

Kriya couldnt control her tears... she ran to the kitchen! Rey didnt follow her this time instead he had started eating with Sara! Kriya saw this and went to her room without saying anything!

She locked herself in the bathroom for 2 hours! She cried and cried!! Soon she came out and slept! Rey came in the room and saw her sleeping. He also got freshen up and slept on the other side of the bed... he could hear little sobs but he didnt care to bother about it!

Next morning

Rey woke up and saw the time it was 10 AM but he was worried as to why Kriya didnt wake him up! But then he saw her sleeping on the bed!

Rey: Kriya....Kriya.... Kriya......

He touched her forehead to only find it burning hot and dry tears on her cheek! He hurridly called the doctor! Soon the doctor came and checked her!

Rey: how is she doctor?

Doctor: Rey... ussne kal se kuch khaya ya piya nahi hai.... wo kitni kamzor ho gayi hai.. usse tension main mat rakho warna aur uski health khrab ho jayegi...

Rey: ji doctor i will take care of it.... thank you!!

Doctor: your welcome... take care!

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather loved in spite of ourselves"

Rey decided to also check on Sara! As he went downstairs hw saw Sara at the dinning table having her breakfast!

Rey: hey! Kaisi ho ab?

Sara: i am perfect! Acha listen... main yahan pehli baar aayi hoon thoda ghumaoge nahi?

Rey: actually kriya is not well so i am going to be with her the whole day!

Sara: but rey i am only here for few days! kriya ka khayal Ramu kaka dekh lenge!'

Rey: tum pagal ho gayi ho? Main kahi nahi jaa raha without kriya! Aur haan i serisously didnt expect this from you!

Sara's POV
Expect toh tumne yeh bhi nahi kiya hoga ki main tum dono ko akela kardungi! Abhi toh mera plan bas shuru hua hai! Rey your really not my type! But yeh peoperty of yours and money is my type! Dekhti hoon kab tak yeh "main kriya ke saath rahunga" natak chalta hai!

End of POV

The thing that Sara didnt know was that someone had heard whatever she said! and was really shocked too!

"I didnt lose a friend, I just realized I never had one" 😢💔

******

Keep guesssing who was that person who heard Sara!

Guys Next updates mere hi honge. Bear this one pls.

If u liked the update please vote and give your precious comments!

Love
Your story writer