Romantic Rey😗

So guys before the update, i posted an OS , If you haven't seen ,check it out in "Kriyaansh Romantic Shots ". Waiting for your response, another OS on it's way.
__________

Morning arise with two people sleeping in each other's arms cuddled.

Sun rays playing peek a boo with the curtains and falling on them.

Rey groaned as soon as the sun rays hit his face disturbing his sweet sleep.

He slowly opened his eyes and tried to turn his position just to avoid sun rays but couldn't do so as he felt some weight on himself.

It was the epitome of beauty laying on him, her hot breathes on his chest were making him shiver.

Rey smiled his brightest looking at her as she was making cute faces as her hairs were falling on her face disturbing her sleep to avoid it she clinged more into him.

He slightly removed her hair locks from her face which was disturbing her ,she smiled in her sleep and again went into deep slumber. Rey was in complete AWW looking at her.

Remembering last night's events his lips twitched from one side to other. He felt so contended finding his love besides him. He have never felt so peaceful,it have been quite a long time since he had such a peaceful sleep.
He tried not to wake her up but the sun rays disturbed her.

Kriya's POV

I opened my eyes , and had a frown feeling the sun rays poking and disturbing my sleep. I tried to move but something was caging me , i lifted my head and saw someone's arms holding me protectivly , in confusion i diverted my attention and saw Rey staring at me with a smile on his face.

"Good morning princess", came his oh-so-sweet gesture. Universe ji mene itne kitne acche kaam kiye the pichle janam me ,jo mujhe Rey jaise pati mile.

"Good morning", i answered with a smile plastered on my face.
He kept his hand on my forehead, first i dint understand,then got yesterday i was fully drenched in rain and had fever.

Author's POV
"Hmm.. fever toh nahi he, fir bhi u r not going anywhere, or mene bhi leave le li he....tum rest karo....doctor ne kaha tumne bohot dino se acche se khana nahi khaya hai aur isliye tum bohot weak ho gayi ho...so u r not going anywhere. ", he ordered .

" Rey me leave nahi le sakti or ab me bilkul theek hun ", and there came her instant reply.

"Pehli baat mene pehle hi tumhari leave ke liye baat kar li he, and ab tum rest karogi" , as he completed,she again tried to argue but all in vain, his facial expression was enough to shut her up.

"Ok, toh me kitchen me ja rahi hun " she said and tried to get up but his hold became more tight on her waist and she again fell back with her hands on his chest.

"Kriya tum seedhe seedhe keh do tumhe mere saath time spend nahi karna, pehle hi itne dino baad tumhari aawaj suni he, tumhare saath time spend karne ka mauka mila hai...or tum ho ki..." he was about to complete but saw her expression changing. Then he realised she is still guilty and he is so silly to make her remember again and again. He got up from bed and made her also sit.

He thought to change the topic and make her forget everything so he said

"Waise Kriya strawberries taste so good na, i love strawberry😍", he said only to see her confused face.

"Aapne iss mausam me strawberry kahan se khai, iss season me toh strawberries aati hi nahi he.", she asked out of confusion.

"Aree bohot tasty thi", he said with a dreamy expression.
She was just staring him back with utter confusion.