Arranged Marriage💏

Rey- U took so much time, but i loved it.Humne shaadi se pehle toh time spend kiya nahi.

FLASHBACK

Kriya's POV
I entered the room with him. as i moved forward i heard shutting sound of door and i stopped. I was hell nervous what to do, what to say, what if he is expecting something from me,i don't even know him enough,i have just talked to him once or twice but it was just a hi hello that also in front of family members, offcourse what can u expect from ARRANGED MARRIAGE . God !!! ...what my cousins told me is he is extremely strict and just a workaholic 😣😣.I was edgy thinking about our first night.I very well knew the theory thanks to my hostel friends but was unaware of the practical. My heart did a flip when he walked towards me. He was very handsome, no doubt but I just wished he would take it slowly. I was busy in my thoughts when his voice brought me back, I intertwined my fingers tightly . He came forward said "Kriya" & held my both hands,

 He came forward said "Kriya" & held my both hands,

i stiffened... i still dint looked at him ....oh no!! God,pls save me today

Rey:Pls dont get fidget, come with me.(He said softly.)
He took me to the bed made me sit there and sat on his knees in front of me.

Rey:Kriya look at me (i lifted my eyes)... u r the most beautiful bride i have ever seen,(he said looking straight into my eyes.I blushed and lower my lashes for a moment ,then he continued )Kriya i want to confess something to u (i slightly nodded)remember when we first met in that wedding(i nodded)i like u from that day, it was love at first sight for me , i only asked papa to send proposal to your papa if he likes u and see... My stars were so on my side that ma paa also liked u and they were already deciding to get us together. I know we dont know each other that much and haven't met each other much as u had exams and i dint wanted to disturb u, but whenever i met u i just fell for u more.

(He paused , i took sometime to register what he said,what's that i didn't expected it what to say i don't know him much, yaa i like him, off course who will not like a greek god himself but i dont love him...and what did he said he liked me since then... *oh God*what to say ..i gulped down the lump formed in my throat and looked down..he sensed what was i going through and continued , i looked upward)

kriya i don't expect any answer from u right now...i knw u must be surprised ....I just wanted to start our new journey by confessing what i feel abt u,take your own time and i promise u I'll always be by your side and support u forever.( he said looking straight into my eyes, I stared back into his eyes they were confident and full of love, i was so overwhelmed by his confession and this brought a smile on my face😊)

Kriya : Thank u so much for understanding . I'll promise to fulfil all my duties as your wife and will always keep u happy (he smiled , and kept his one hand on my face and kissed my forehead, I was dumbstruck at first but after registering what happened my face turned crimson 😶, he looked at me)

Rey :Now go and change , get comfortable u must be tired.(we both got up. I went near the dressing table and started removing my bangles , he went to the cupboard and took our his clothes. Till now i have removed all the pins from my head and chunni. Loosened my hairs and placed the chunni from head to shoulder.and was struggling with my necklace. )

Author's POV

Rey who went to take out his clothes from cupboard came back and saw that kriya was struggling with her necklace , he went near her to help her with the necklace. And kriya who was unaware of rey's gaze on herself as she was too buzy with her necklace she came to know only when she felt other two hands helping her with her necklace it was when she saw rey came back. Kriya took her hands away and let rey took out the necklace for her,but in that process Rey's hands brushed with kriya's neck and it send shivers down both their spines and they looked up at each other through mirror and soon both were lost in eye lock session it was when rey gave her the necklace and both came out of their eye lock.

Kriya : Reyaansh aap pehle change karlo, mujhe thoda time lagega.

Rey : Ohk, take your time...(he said with a genuine smile placed at his lips and started walking but stopped in middle) Kriya i would love if u call me Rey, people close to my heart call me that and u r very close to my heart(he said all this looking deep into her eyes and she blushed at his remark.)

Rey's POV

I came out of the washroom after taking a relaxing bath and the seen in front of me were making me lose my senses. She was sitting on her knees near her luggage that was kept at ground. Her chunni was no more on her head her milky back and waist was shown as the blouse were having only doris at back. I was having a very bad time controlling myself. To mark my presence i intentionally closed the door of restroom tightly making a sound. She looked at me stood up having her gown in her hand and smiled. Oh god!! ask her to stop smiling I'll loose all my senses. I came back to my senses and moved towards the bed. She went inside the washroom. After 20mins she came out and i was mesmerized by the beauty standing in front of me draped in an elegant maroon night gown and the make-up was also no more... but then also she looked soo so serene.

Kriya's POV

I came out of the washroom and saw him sitting at bed and having milk kept at the side table. He finished it and as i locked the door of washroom he looked at me.I went near the cupboard and kept my heavy lehenga there .

Author's POV

Rey :Kriya (she kept the lehenga and was reteiring towards the bed.she had a genuine smile plasterd at her face)u may call papa and tell that we reached ,he must be tensed.

Kriya : oh haan.. I'll just come...

As she came back rey got up from the bed, took his pillow and started moving. But he was stopped in the middle, he turned back to see her holding his wrist. As she realised what she just did, she took her hand back and said

Kriya : I ..a..m... sorry.

Rey: Its Ok kriya... you wanna say something?

Kriya : Yes, rey u can sleep on bed

Rey : Kriya are u sure...i mean i dont have any problem sleeping on couch.

Kriya: Rey i dont have any problem. I am comfortable.

A smile automatically crept on his face. Both lay on opposite sides of the bed and soon drifted into deep slumber.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Wondering how love blossom between them ? How must be their confession?
Stay tuned to get all your answers😄😄

Guys I gave a very long chapter as next chapter will be a bit late. Sorry for that🙏, my teacher announced a surprise test.😖

maitreyiiiSee i updated. A combo of your favourite couple and favourite topic.😅😅

I hope you guys liked it. Waiting for your response. Dont forget to vote ☆☆☆ and comment (I expect long comment for such long chapter🙏). Next chapter after your response.

Loads of love,
Your storyteller ❤