Sorry🙊

Rey : JUST GET LOST FROM HERE, BEFORE I FORGET TUM EK LADKI HO! JUST LEAVE!!!!
(he shouted on the top of his voice)

Sara stomped her foot took her bags and left from there.

Rey turned back to go to his room. But as he turned he saw kriya there in tears.
*She came back to take her files but stopped when she saw sara in drunk state*
Kriya took her car keys and left from there without saying a word.

Here rey was still in shock with the happenings that just took place. He fell on his knees and tears were continuously flowing down his cheeks.

Rey's POV : Kya ho raha hai mere sath. Meri best friend mere sath esa karegi me kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta. Itna bada drama...
Or mein why am I even existing on this planet ? I didnt trusted kriya....meri wife ! Rey how can you even think kriya esa kuch kar bhi sakti hai... Mene usko kitna hurt kiya hai...wo kabhi merese baat bhi nahi karegi...
U again made her cry...rey u r disgusting...
But nahi me ese hopes loose nhi kar sakta ,me uske bina nahi reh sakta... mujhe use manana hi hoga kese bhi...

Saying this he straightened himself and wiped his tears.
He went to his room for doing preparation.

Kriya's POV : How can someone stoop so low...best friend?? Ye hote hain best friend....Rey jo apne doston ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hain...unke saath esa....universe ji ye kya kar rahe ho aap rey ke sath....he needs me.....but wait he didnt trusted u...but unki galati nahi hai, it was all bcoz of sara ....but u also didnt trusted him kriya...u thought Sarah and Rey love each other you didn't trusted him also naa...but rey shouted on me ...he accused me ...me itni jaldi nahi manungi....i m gussa on him...bas!!

Kriya returned back home late so that she dont have to face rey.
She opened her room , and her eyes automatically widened seeing the view.

She came out of the trance when she heard the door getting closed

She came out of the trance when she heard the door getting closed. She turned around and there stood Rey holding

 She turned around and there stood Rey holding