Happily Ever After❤

Nothing Mature😌I recently realized i started writing utter craps 😑. Ab se sensible OS Pakka!!

"This isn't the first time I'm in rain, but, it's a feeling of sheer joy today, can't you feel it? Doesn't your heart feel the same way mine does right now? Kriya I need You, i want You completely, i want to feel u in every possible way, will you let me complete you" he said in a husky voice.

Kriya was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him, still, she didn't say anything, perhaps, she was enjoying this restless, vexed Rey. She removed his hands off her cheeks, gently dropping them to his sides. His heart felt blue when her legs moved back as she decided to go back .

As she passed him, he grabbed her wrist. She tried to shake him off, without looking back, but his grip was too strong. he began to snap since he was tired of her leaving him unanswered, irritated and discontented. And then at perfect time, came out his little positive side and advised him to hang in there. Everyone gets good luck eventually. Kriya turned and tried her best to not look him in the eyes because she didn't want him to see the desire she was trying to hold back. His grip left her hand to pull her towards him, putting arm over her waist, which earned him a heavenly sensation of her soft palm rested on his hard chest.

Kriya's heart beat like a humingbird wings and she still didn't look him in the eyes. The feeling of his arm around her waist and his hard strong body so close to hers was killer. "Look at me Kriya." Rey said. His voice was low and gentle, albeit rather authoritative.  Kriya knew there was no way to escape from the grip of this stubborn, restlessly eager to hear her answer hubby, whose heartbeat she felt under her palm, strong, steady and yes swift. And she realized that today she had to unlock the door to her heart and bring out the feeling she had kept in it safe,secure and concealed.

She slowly lifted her head up and looked into his eyes. Those hazel eyes were beautiful yet empty and sad, pleaded with her to utter the three golden words and give consent to fulfill his desires, their owner was dying to listen and warm the cockles of his heart, making him the happiest man in the world, otherwise they would die with him today itself.

Kriya cast her mind back to the moments they had spent together: when first time he confessed his love for her, when he made her utterly comfortable on their wedding night by saying that he won't touch her until he has her genuine consent to take their marriage to the next level. There was a slide show of all their happy memories in her mind.

"Will you let me?" he asked.

A hint of smile began to creep across Kriya's lips, a warm feeling  of affection coursed through her body after all she was going to shower him with thumping  great happiness, filling the emptiness of his life with her tremendous love.

"Yes i am all yours ...I love you Rey. I love you so much.Every time my heart finds its way to you.

It beats only for you.

It aches only for you.

It smiles only when you smile.

I live only with the hope of a new day with you.

So, if I had a million hearts to give away, I would still give each one to you" She replied, taking her hands off his chest and immediately flung herself into his arms as if telling him, "Since I've put my love for you into words, so your mine. Physically, mentally, body and soul, completely  mine. And you've to be ready to enclose me in the soothing circle of your arms, whenever I want to."  Her head rested on his chest, arms wrapped around his waist and she closed her eyes, inhaling the fresh new air of a limitless love.

Rey's jaw dropped slightly when she clung to him like a moth to a flame, that gave way to some  rainwater falling down his face to enter his mouth. He draped his arm around her shoulders and tightened his other arm around her waist, pulling his life even more closer, if that was possible. He was happy with a dash of amazement. When Kriya confessed her love, an overwhelming feeling of joy came flooding over him and when  her head hit him in the chest, he felt immense complacency.  It was about time! She was in his arms, on her own initiative!

Rey had never felt such a powerful rush of elation within him before. His heart was bubbling with enthusiasm and jollity. "You've no idea how happy I'm right now. I love you Kriya. With you by my side, everything is and will always be beautiful. I love you, I love you so much." There was exuberance in his voice.

 Their bodies were so tightly mashed that not even the rain could force its way between them. For a while they stayed like this- in each other's arms quaffing pint after pint of the most wonderful feeling called love.

Their togetherness had fueled the rain. It was coming down even harder now.

Rey pushed her away, gently. His eyes were beaming with a sheer new desire by now. He gave her a playful smile- an indication of his right from a loving husband to his beautiful wife. 

Her eyes spontaneously shut tight as he planted a soft, lingering kiss on her forehead, then making a cross on her face he kissed right cheek, then on her left, and on the tip of her nose, and on her chin. Kriya was surprised that his lips were so soft, so gentle, so amazing, surprised at the pleasant drag of his cheek on hers.  He smiled and lowered his gaze, indicated that he was not done yet and wanted another round, so he kissed again on her right cheek, then her left, then the tip of her nose and her forehead.

Kriya shuddered, watching him looking intently at her lips, sending shiver down her spine. She tried to pull away from him, but he immediately pulled her more into him with a swift motion, giving her no chance to withdraw. "Rey. Please. No." her breathless voice was a half-hearted whisper, hardly a deterrent. She was might be afraid or at such time many emotions run in our mind so she said that. He sighed, frowning , that one word 'No' had held him motionless for a few seconds. He had had waited for her long enough, and suddenly at that very moment he realized that he couldn't hold himself anymore. "Oh, Kriya, please don't say no," he murmured. "If  I don't kiss you soon, I'll die."

Its not that he was forcing but he said that bcoz he knew that she said out of fear as he had read her diary and some times back she gave him full concent. So he didnt let her fear came in the way and proceeded.

Before Kriya could protest, Rey slid his hand up from her waist to the nape of her neck, his ardent lips moved down to their mates and he planted a deep kiss on them. The contact sent a shock wave through her body that left her feeling stunned. She felt his lips brush against hers tenderly, they were wet and insistent. A soft sigh left her own lips.

It was a union of two souls that made them one, and now they belong to each other in every sense of the world.

.....

The rain had stopped and the night looked beautiful. The moon and the stars were shining bright - like it was celebrating Rey and Kriya's joys. Rey woke up in the middle of the night to find an empty bed. He wondered where Kriya went, when he saw the most beautiful woman sitting by his balcony. Kriya was sitting against the doorframe in a blanket. Rey wanted to capture this image in his mind forever. She looked picture perfect.

Rey pulled a blanket around his waist and walked over to Kriya.

"Slept well?" Rey asked as he sat down on the floor behind Kriya and pulled her on to his lap.

"Yes. I haven't slept that well in such a long time!" Kriya blushed.

Rey laughed to himself.

"It's not funny. I blame you for my state." Kriya turned around, accusing him.
"Mene kya kiya😲😲" Rey asked being confused.
"Pata hai aap jabse India aaye they me tab se apse apne dil ki baat kehna chahti thi, kitna restless thi me, aapko pata bhi hai"
"Aacha wooo, haan wo I know tumhari diary padhke pata lag raha tha tum kitni restless thi" He chuckled remembering her diary😂

"Meri diary"🤔🤔😮😮😲😲😳😳😳😡😡😡 (her expressions changed like this 😂)

Seeing her face, rey gave a sheepish look and said
"Sorry, love."
And then ran to save his life🏃🏃🏃

"Rey youuuuu" Kriya shouted and ran behind him.

Their pakdam pakdai continued.

--------------
End of eternal love saga of "KRIYAANSH"
Happily ever After❤😇

Epilogue 🤔 seriously saying, will try my best to give!! But might be thoda time lagega