BFF or ....

Recap: There was a knock on the door.
"Rey baba aapse milne koi aaya hai",kaka said bring them back to earth. Rey left from there angrily mumbling curses for the one who disturbed their moment.
And here kriya was trying to register what just happened. It's something very new to her.

-----------------
As Rey went downstairs he saw a girl standing there with her luggage but he couldn't see her face as she had faced her back towards Rey!

Rey: Do I know you? (Rey asked in an irritated way as she is the one who disturbed their oh-so-romantic moment)

The person turned around and yelled...

Person: REYYYY....

Rey: oh my god I can't believe your here?

The person jumps on Rey and hugs him tightly. Rey too reciprocated the hug with equal intensity. They were in there own moment which was broken by Kriya... As Kriya was coming down the stairs she said

Kriya: Rey main.....

Before she could complete she saw Rey hugging someone! She went near them.But to only get more shocked. She saw Rey hugging a girl. The hug was so intense that anyone would get jealous seeing their husband hugging other girl.

Kriya waited for them to realise her presence,but they were in their own world. After waiting for 5 mins she couldn't control anymore, she said

Kriya: Rey?

Rey: Kriya... Oh my god... Meet meri childhood ki best friend Sara Patel! And Sara meet my lovely wife, and love of my life Kriya, KRIYA REYAANSH SINGHANIA!!

 Meet meri childhood ki best friend Sara Patel! And Sara meet my lovely wife, and love of my life Kriya, KRIYA REYAANSH SINGHANIA!!

Yes the girl was none other than Sara!

Kriya: hi!

Sara: (without replying to Kriya) Rey tumne shadi karli aur muje bataya Bhi nahi... Not fair! Tumne to mera dil hi tod diya*in a dramatic way*

Rey: what not fair? You were the only one who went to London that to without giving me any contacts! Woh to acha hai I found your Instagram! But wahan pe Bhi no reply!

Sara: sorry!! (She said sheepishly holding her ears)

Rey: Ab nautanki band karo or jaakar fresh ho jao.... Tab tak Kriya dinner ready kardegi!

Sara: Rey raat ke 11 baje tak me bhuki rahungi kya....i had my dinner. Tum mere saath chalo tumse dher saari baaten karni hai.

(With this she dragged Rey with herself. Servants followed her taking her luggage to the guest room)

While Kriya felt left out!