Desires❤

Rey: I LOVE YOU KRIYA.I love you... Will you give me the chance to prove my love to u for the rest of our lives? Will you BE MINE??(Till he finished his eyes were filled😢😢)

Saying Kriya was shocked will be an understatement. After hearing such Confession that too when she was not at all expecting rather she was thinking of ways to confess and here Rey left her spellbound, astonished, surprised... And what not.

Rey was expecting an answer from her
But little did he know he will get two tearful eyes with the mixture of happiness, agony, dependence, gratitude, peace, acceptance and love as a reply.

Tears which were till now in the eyes, no more waited and just ran down her cheeks, her tongue betrayed her, still she managed to say.

Kriya: Yes😢, Yes, I m all yours FOREVER AND ALWAYS❤
It was always you and only you.
Your smile gives me all the happiness in the world. This is all I want Rey I love you...  I LOVE YOU TOO.

Rey just slid the ring in her hand and hugged her with all the love,
As she heard the thunder strike🌩 and  as the cold water started hitting her she crawled herself like a moth around him

Rey just slid the ring in her hand and hugged her with all the love,As she heard the thunder strike🌩 and  as the cold water started hitting her she crawled herself like a moth around him

Tears were still there, but both had the tears of happiness, they were complete,

Withdrawing from the hug Rey kissed her forehead ensuring he is always there for her, always by her side

Withdrawing from the hug Rey kissed her forehead ensuring he is always there for her, always by her side.. Then he planted a kiss on her cheeks stating no matter what he will always trust her, and wont let anything happen to her... Till now Kriya's eyes were closed but as rey paused a bit she opened them slowly only to see him gazing intently at her lips. She got what he was about to do, but she pushed him a bit and ran away in the rain.

Rey's heart skipped a beat, as he feasted his eyes on Kriya, who was dancing in the rain, lost in her own world. Nothing could have made his mouth water more than the sight in front of his eyes. Her wet dress clung to her young body and revealed her pleasing figure. Kicking and splashing and dancing she jumped from puddle to puddle. But what caught his maximum attention was the ebullient smile visible on her lips though every part in her body brought her happiness out into open in its own way. She just laughed and laughed feeling like most carefree person on the entire planet.