Fifteen

Yixing was kind of starting to hate working from home, because the only thing he could think about was when Junmyeon was going to get back, and with his new promotion, he had to go into work earlier.

"It's cold outside today," Sehun came into the kitchen, rubbing his arms for warmth.

"Is Luhan still here?"

"Wow! Yixing you're memory is getting so strong, but no, he left earlier. He has to work," Sehun sighed, "I miss him."

"Already?"

"Yeah," Sehun raised his eyebrows, "Don't act like you don't already miss Junmyeon."

"You're right."

"So what happened with his job?"

"He got promoted, actually. Assistant manager!" Yixing talked about Junmyeon in adoration.

"Really? That's so cool," Sehun's eyes widened, "XingXing we should make him a cake!"

"Yeah! And we should make him sushi. Jongin told me he likes sushi."

"Ooh, that's right! Isn't making sushi difficult though?"

"We can all roll our own sushi."

"That sounds fun! Can I invite LuLu?"

"Yeah, let's make it a party. We can invite Jongin and Kyungsoo too. I'll invite Minseok and Jongdae."

"It's kind of small."

"I could invite Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they're kind of awkward though."

"It's okay! We should probably ask Junmyeon for permission."

"Yeah, he might get mad at us for inviting a bunch of people over without him knowing."

Yixing sent Junmyeon a text.

My XingXing <3: Can Sehun and I throw you a party tonight?

My Junmyeonie <3: You don't have to do that

My XingXing <3: We want to

My Junmyeonie <3: Okay, that's fine. I gotta get back to work :*

"He said we can."

"Yay! But we need to go shopping."

"I'll invite everyone, you clean up a little bit, then we can go shopping."

"Why do I have to clean?"

"Just pick up yours and Jongin's stuff in the living room, put it into your rooms, then shut the doors, okay?"

"Fine," Sehun threw stuff into his and Jongin's rooms as Yixing invited everyone. Then they walked to the store, "Are you hiding your face, Yixing? What's with the hat and mask? Are you hiding from the police?"

"Junmyeon doesn't like people looking at me in public," Yixing put some stuff into the shopping cart.

"Aww, you love him so much."

"Yeah."

"XingXing, can we get beef or pork?"

"For what?"

"We can make skewers."

"That's a good idea. Get pork because it's cheaper."