Five

"Junmyeon, where did the thing about dandelions go?" Yixing shook Junmyeon awake.

"What?"

"In the book, the thing about humans and dandelions. It's gone."

"What thing about dandelions?"

"Humans are like dandelions," Yixing furrowed his eyebrows in thought, "When the wind blows they break apart. Something like that!"

"You fell asleep as soon as I started reading, last night. I never read that to you, you must've been dreaming."

"Are you being serious?" Yixing's eyes widened, "I swear you said it."

"I never said that, but I've heard that somewhere," It was something that was nearly forgotten by now. It didn't make sense to Junmyeon why Yixing knew something he could barely remember.

"Where?"

Junmyeon suddenly looked very sad and lost, "A book or something," Junmyeon knew but he didn't want to go into detail.

"By who?" Yixing questioned.

"Never mind. It's probably just a coincidence."

"You can't just leave me curious like that," Yixing leaned his back against the wall and checked his phone. His little 'take meds' reminder had popped up. He figured Minseok set it because he wasn't there to remind him as usual.

"You'll forget by tomorrow."

"That hurts, Suho," Yixing looked down at his hands, "I've never forgotten anything you've said to me. I've never forgotten anything about you."

"Sometimes I wish you'd just forget me, so I don't have to feel sorry for you all the time."

"I never asked you to feel sorry for me!" Yixing suddenly felt a surge of anger rushing through his body, "Don't feel sorry for me! There's nothing wrong with me!"

"I never said there was something wrong with you. I just feel bad for you, that's who I am."

Yixing felt a sob catch in his throat.

"Don't cry," Junmyeon attempted to comfort Yixing, "I didn't mean it that way. I just mean that I hate that people make me so vulnerable."

"There's nothing wrong with me, right?" Yixing wiped tears off of his face. He hated feeling like there was something wrong with him, "Honest."

"Honest, the only thing wrong with you is that you sleep around."

"I haven't for almost a week now though," Yixing almost sounded like a puppy when he cried because sobs would catch in his throats and come out as high pitched wining, "The only thing on my mind is you and I don't know why. I need to take my medicine before I forget."

"I'll come with you."

"Why?"

"I don't want you to be alone if you get dizzy and pass out or something."

"I'm fine." Junmyeon followed him home anyways. Yixing didn't tell him to leave, but he never stopped crying. His medicine hurt more going down this morning. Everything hurt more this morning. Junmyeon still wasn't gone when Yixing stripped down to his underwear and lied down on the couch, "Why are you still here? Are you teasing me on purpose."

"Teasing you?"

"You're just sitting there looking all cute watching me take my clothes off."

"I'm sorry for making you cry."

"It's okay," Yixing pulled a blanket over himself.

"Can I sit on the couch?"

Yixing nodded but didn't make room.

"I'm not sitting on you, I'll hurt you."

"I always get sat on."

"Gross," Junmyeon sat in the small space in front of Yixing on the couch.

"You're gross."

"No, I'm not."

"Can I lay on you?"

"For what?"

"To help me fall asleep."

"Yixing, it's noon. Why do you need to sleep now?"

"Because, I'm tired," He wined.

"Then go to sleep, you can't lay on me though," Junmyeon didn't really like to be touched, "Yixing, how are you remembering things from my head but not yours?"

"I swear you read it to me," Yixing let his arm hang off of the couch.

"I never did," Junmyeon pushed Yixing's messy hair away from his face.

"Stop it. It's not fair if you can touch me but I can't touch you."

"I never said you couldn't touch me."

"But you don't want me to, I can tell. You have this thing that you don't like being touched certain ways. Like, Sehun hugged you yesterday and you looked so uncomfortable. You held my hand yesterday to help me through my shots, but you looked very uncomfortable doing so."

"You could never understand."

"I could try to if you told me. I'm no one to judge considering if I sneeze wrong I get a bloody nose," Yixing had never wanted to protect anyone more than Junmyeon. He'd never wanted to understand anyone more than Junmyeon.

"No, I should go," Junmyeon stood up to leave, but Yixing grabbed his hand.

"Please."

"I can't trust you," Junmyeon jerked his hand away and left. Yixing pulled the blanket over his face and cried until Minseok and Jongdae were home.

"Yixing," Minseok shook him, "What's the matter, buddy?"

"Nothing," He sat up and wiped his tear-soaked face.

"Isn't she pretty? Her name is Podo."

Yixing didn't really care that he was in his underwear and Jongdae was there, "Can I pet her?"

"Yes, quickly."

"I'm g-going t-to h-head home, then," Jongdae spun his keys around his finger before kissing Minseok quickly.

"What's the matter?"

Yixing couldn't help but break down again, "Junmyeon says he doesn't trust me."

"Maybe he went through something that resulted in him having trouble trusting people."

"I just want him to trust me."

"You have to see it from his perspective, Yixing."

"I know."

"You just have to prove to him that he can trust you."

"That's what I'm trying to do. That's why I'm not going to the club. Ugh, why do I have to like him so much?"

"You should get some rest. In your bed, not on the couch," Minseok patted Yixing's leg, "Up! Go to sleep."

"Okay," Yixing fell asleep with thoughts of Junmyeon dancing in his mind.