Twenty

"Good morning, beautiful."

"How long have you been up, Junmyeon?"

"Ten minutes, maybe," He kissed Yixing's forehead, "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Are you only being nice to me because it's Valentine's Day?"

"No, I love you," Junmyeon wrapped his arms around Yixing. Yixing thought he was being strangely affectionate.

"I love you too, now stop acting weird."

"I'm not acting weird."

"Yes, you are acting weird," Yixing tried to get up but Junmyeon wouldn't let go of him.

"No, I want to stay like this a little longer."

"You act like I'm going to leave forever," Yixing got back in bed, "I'm not going anywhere."

"Good," Junmyeon kissed him all over his face.

"You're definitely acting weird, but I think I like it. Let's go downstairs, I'm hungry."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because I just want to touch you right now," Junmyeon clung onto his waist tighter.

"Touch me how?"

"Nothing, never mind."

"Touch me how?" Yixing repeated, more sternly, grabbing onto Junmyeon's upper thigh.

"Ah," Junmyeon couldn't seem to get anything else out but that with Yixing's hand there.

Yixing smiled, feeling pleased with himself, "Do you want to touch me like that?" Junmyeon nodded shyly, "I will let you later," He pulled Junmyeon up from the bed.

They went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"Dad, are you going to take us to do something today? Mom said you wanted to."

"I do, but I can't think of anything fun to do around here."

"We can play video games for a while."

"I'm in," Yixing's dad agreed. Junmyeon ended up having a difficult time learning the new controls and Yixing won at multiplayer every time.

"Hey, you've been playing for hours. If you play any longer you're going to go brain dead."

"But Mom, Junmyeon is finally learning the controls."

"Okay, you two keep playing, but your dad needs to get ready to go."

"They're leaving?" Junmyeon asked.

"Yeah, they're going out to dinner."

"So we'll be all alone?"

"Yes, we've been all alone before, Junmyeon. Stop acting weird," Yixing also couldn't wait for his parents to leave though, he just wouldn't show it.

"I'm not acting weird!" Junmyeon pouted.

Yixing took Junmyeon's hands, "Let me see your fingernails."

"Now you're acting weird."

"I'm going to clip them."

"What? Why? Now you're being weird."

"We're heading out. No throwing parties when we're gone!"

"Bye, Mom and Dad. Have a good dinner."

"Bye!"

Junmyeon leaned into kiss Yixing as soon as the door shut.

"Wait, stay here."