Nine

Chanyeol called Yixing in the morning, Yixing was afraid to answer.

"Hello?"

"Sorry about Baekhyun."

"It's okay."

"You don't even remember, do you?"

"Not really."

"All I know is that he said he was going to your house to talk to you."

"I think he was mad because I talked to you and you're his."

"Awe," Yixing could sense Chanyeol's smile, "Maybe I shouldn't talk to you right now then."

"Because it's five AM?"

"That too, ciao!" Yixing groaned, it was way too early for him. He looked at a sleeping Junmyeon, thinking he looked cute and peaceful, holding Yixing's left arm underneath the covers, mumbling inaudibly about trees. Yixing watched him sleep for almost an hour before his alarm went off.

"Why are you watching me?"

"You're cute when you sleep."

Junmyeon sat up, "How long have you been up?"

"Five, Chanyeol called me."

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I think he just likes to talk," Yixing yawned, crossing his legs "What were you dreaming about?"

"I had a dream that we went to Japan, you and I. In the spring, there was cherry blossom trees everywhere, it was so amazing."

"I'll take you to Japan."

"China too. I want to see where you're from."

"It's not all that great."

"I bet I would like it," Junmyeon crawled into Yixing's lap.

Yixing wrapped his arms around Junmyeon's waist, "Do you feel safe like this?"

Junmyeon nodded, "Can we go shopping or something? I don't have work until the afternoon unless you have any work."

"I need to shower and take my medicine but I'd love to."

"Let me get dressed then we can go over to your place."

"Can I come?" Sehun opened the door a crack and Junmyeon shuffled off of Yixing's lap quickly. Yixing silently cursed Sehun.

"Knock, Sehun," Junmyeon rubbed his
temples.

"Oh, right, sorry!" He closed the door, but both of them knew he was still on the other side. Junmyeon shook his head and stretched, Sehun knocked.

"What, Sehun?!"

"If it's a date, I won't come, but can you bring me back some bubble tea?"

"No," Junmyeon pulled some clothes out of his dresser and went into the bathroom.

"Yixing, will you get me bubble tea?" Sehun's begging eyes followed Yixing to the couch.

"Not until you and Luhan make up."

"No, Yixing! How did you even remember that?" Sehun stomped his feet, "I don't want to tell him."