A Stormy Evening// Chapter 5

The party was great except for when it started pouring and thundering and lightning.  Carl, Debbs and I started to head home, but Holly stopped us.

"So. I see you found a new girl." Holly eyed me.

"Obviously. I can see why he doesn't wanna be around you anymore. Bad energy" I said, and Holly scowled at me. 

"Then why is he with you?" She asked. 

"Finally, you're actually learning to have somewhat good comebacks," I smirked. She paused, obviously not being able to think of something back.

"Nevermind," I said, smirking at her.

"You're such a bitch" She growled. "You stole my man"

"Hon, he isn't yours. At least, not anymore. And you aren't?" I asked. I felt Carl wrap his arm around my waist, as the rain started coming down harder. 

"I think you guys should go."

"Yeah," One of Holly's minions said.

"Gladly. I can't stand being in your presence any longer, or my head might explode."

"Hmm, in that case maybe you should stay" She smiled. I fake smiled, then Debbs, Carl and I were on our way back.  My phone dinged and I looked at it.

Sara: CAN I COME OVERRRRRR

Em: We aren't even home yet friend

Sara: CAN I MEET YOU THERE?!?!!? I WANNA SEE LIPPPPP

Em: than text Lip u dumbass I thought you wanted to see me XD

Sara: Hmph Tell me when to come over

Em: fine :p

-At 'Home'- 

I opened Text messages on my phone and texted Sara.

Em: You can come over now.

Sara: YESSSS

Em: ur hyper 2day

Sara: MHM I HAD 2 CUPS OF SUGAR  ;DDDD

Em: of course u did

Sara: BE OVER IN 5 ;DDDD

I put my phone down on Carls bed and leaned against it. 

"Sara is coming over" I said, as I wrapped a blanket around my body and I started running down the stairs to the living room. I sat down on the couch next to Carl. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. The doorbell rang, and I got up to answer it. I opened the door only to find a blonde haired girl, that wasn't Sara. 

"Bonnie?" I asked, shocked.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N

Cliffhangers are my babe now a days <3 And sorry for the short chapter </3

-Ana

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::