my seatmate and the good-looking perverted jerk

hey to anyone reading this :) umm.. tnx for reading my story. I'm a total newbie in every sense of the word. I've been a member a long time but it wasn't until last last week that i've been active. This is my second story so i hope to anyone reading this that you'd bear if there are some typos. :)) tnx and god bless x)

-------------------------------

Chapter 2-

( Nate's POV )

I'm looking like some pervert here. I've been in this branch and staring at this goddess-like beauty for a  almost half an hour. I'm really starting to disgust myself.

She was a brunette, she had a beautiful complexion, her eyelashes were long and her lips were thin and kissable.

She was petite. Her height must be somewhere between 5'2 and 5'3. And since i was about 6 feet tall her height was nothing compared to mine. She had all the right curves. And even though she was wearing the same uniform i've seen for three years. There was something about her that made the uniform look, well, not a uniform ? 

I sighed for the hundrenth time since getting on the branch. The sleeping beauty in my front seems as if she wasn't about to wake up soon.

I look at her again. I wonder what her eyes are? Green ? Blue ? Black ? well, i'm sure whatever color it was, she would be still beautiful.

And then i sighed, AGAIN ! I don't know why i even bother with this girl. I'm sure that even though she was looked like an angel sleeping, she could just be like all the other girls.

I'm sure she'd scream or faint or do something that'd make me regret ever getting attracted to her. I blinked. What the ? Did i just think that i, me ? Nathaniel Ford, the ice prince. the guy with no heart, just admitted that he was attracted to a girl whose name he doesn't even know ?

I looked at her again.

At the sleeping beauty.

She was in a tree. On one of the highest branches to be exact. And yet she didn't look uncomfortable or anything. No girl he knows, so far, has been out in the woods. They were to busy flirting, fixing their hair and make-up to bother going into a woods. And besides, no spoiled rich girl wanted to ruin her nails or hair trying to climb a tree.

I automatically looked at her nails and hair. Her nails were unpolished, her hair was let down. She wore no make-up.

And as i watched her, i was slowly hoping. Hoping that she was different. I even found myself praying.

And then i heard her moan.

Looks like i'll find out if the heavens loved me.

I prayed, with all my heart, that she was different.

---------------------------

Veronica slowly started to open her eyes. How long has she been in this tree ? She remembered finding a forest in the school. A forest for crying out loud ! what kind of school have a forest ? Stupid rich kids, she thought. and then flinched. Remembering she was supposed to be one of them. Her new guardian was probably richer that God. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes.

She had no friends in this school. She had no one to hang out with. Well, there was her step-brother. But Veronica felt shy towards him. She knew that Gray was nice, he was just wary to her because he was under the impression she would jump at him anytime. She felt a corner of her lips twitch. It wasn't finally until the 2nd month that Grey began being nice after seeing she was different. She even hoped that they would be friends someday. But she knew better than take things fast with her new, supposedly, step-brother.