his mom and friends

chapter 7

----x

The four guys were as speechless as Veronica when they saw their friend start singing. 

Liam was starting to hyperventilate.

Tyler had his mouth hanging wide open.

Grey was rooted in place.

And Trey was dumbstruck.

Nate stopped singing ever since she left. He ignored his guitar ever since and stopped looking at instruments altogether. It was no secret that Nate was a protege in the music world. But it was also no secret that Nate stopped doing instruments.

His mother was very disappointed but never forced her son.

Starting to play an instrument and smiling once more was a huge shock to his friends.

"wow." Was all Liam could say.

And then, just as shock slowly fade away. The four guys slowly smiled at one another. Their plan was working and they were seeing some hope.

Maybe their idea was going to work and it would somehow bring their old friend back.

Trey looked at the security camera and stood up so fast that it jerked everyone in the room from their thoughts and looked at him.

he pointed at the camera and everyone's eyes turned to it and all of it widen into shock.

"Oh hell." was what they all thought.

----------

Nadine Elizabeth Ford was a woman that was respected and loved and  feared by her children. She was a loving mother, a good wife and an amazing woman. And the men in her life has long learned that what Nadine wants, Nadine gets.

Nadine have just gotten home from one of her concerts in Paris and wanted her whole family present for Dinner.

She was told that her son was currently in the Rutherford's home. Nadine is good friends with the Rutherford's and have been and always will be welcome in their home. So without a second thought. She went into their house and was led by a maid where her son was.

She was expecting to be led in Grey's room. But instead of going to the usual room. Nadine was led into an unfamiliar door.

The maid left her.

She was expecting that her son would be with his friends.

Her hand was at the door knob when she heard music coming from the room. Nadine frowned and laid her ears on the door to hear clearly.

She had a sharp intake of breath when she heard her son singing and playing the guitar.

Shock, was a mild word to use describing how she was feeling right now.

Her son has refused to play any instrument for 5 years now that she had lost all hope. But listening here, she couldn't help but wonder who's in the room with her baby boy.

The song finally ended and she opened the door.

Only to be greeted with her son bending down trying to kiss a girl.

And though one would think a mother would think badly of this.

On the contrary..

She was pleased...

And that's putting it mildly.

-----------

( Nate's POV )