the good-looking perverted jerk with an amazing voice

chapter 5

---------x

( Nate's POV )

What the.

i was utterly speechless. Here was the woman i've been thinking about ever since i found her sleeping in that tree ad suddenly. I'm in a room with her.

And guess what ?

She's wearing nothing but a towel, dripping wet, smelling like roses and looking extremely hot and sexy that all i could do was just sit there looking dumb founded.

How the hell did i end up here ?

I don't know how long we both stared at each other. But it was polkadots who was the first one to break off the eye contact.

I watched her as she looked down on herself, saw she was not wearing anything but a towel. She started to turn crimson red and glared at me. All the while, there i was staring at her like some idiot.

"well ? get out !" i looked at her. She finally found her voice. I raised my brows at her and stood up. I don't know what went in me. But, instead of doing what a sane normal person would do, i went near her instead of the door. I should have left her, because looking at her and the way she looked. I honestly don't know what i could do to her. But i was a possessed man and went near the beautiful goddess wearing almost nothing.

"why ?" I asked her while bending down so we could see eye to eye. She was still wet. And with the water on her skin. She looked even more enticing. Her smell was even sexy. It smelled feminine and rose.

I watched as her face turned even redder and saw her hands grip the towel that was her only piece of clothing even tighter.

"because i'm half-naked and this is my room. Get out." she was looking at me and i saw fire in those pretty hazel colored eyes. I smiled at her and straightened as i walk out the door.

"you know polkadots, if you're going to seduce me. Might as well go all the way you know. I wouldn't mind seeing what's underneath that towel. But i could bet it's something worthwhile."

i saw her eyes go red with anger. And her face turn red for embarrassment

I laughed at her and she got even more anger.

But i didn't care. She looked cute when she was mad. Pissing her off was going to be a drug i won't be able to resist i thought as i watched her. I was at the door with my hand on the door knob.

I know it was time to leave before i do something to Grey's step-sister.

I turned the door.

-

-

-

-

-

-

what the !?

I turned to the goddess in front of me.

Her one hand was on on her hips while the other gripped it, and i just stood there.

"well ?" she was waiting for me to get out.

I looked at her and tried to turn the door knob again.

She paled and went near me trying to open the door.

she looked at me after twisting it back and forth.

I looked at her and gave her my sweetest smile. 

"guess i'm stuck here with you polka."

-----------------

( no one's POV )