Explanations.

chapter 14

--x

( No one's POV )

Nate was perfect even in the tender age of 10 years old. Only difference was Nate wasn't as mean and cold and distant with people and you could even say that he liked girls. But after he fell in love, he saw no one but Allysa. Allysa with her beautiful, long brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Beautiful, graceful, kind-hearted, smart, soft-spoken. She was a ballet dancer and Nate fell in love the moment he laid his eyes on her. She was dancing to the song Amazing Grace when she first stole Nate's heart, it was probably the way her body moved like the way the water flowed, or how she was practically glowing while she danced.

Allysa made Nate see the beauty of life and made him happy. Even though they were both young, it was obvious they were in love.

They became an official couple at the age of 14.

Unlike Karren and Kieth that didn't go through the whole i'll-court-you stuff. Nate made sure he would do all the things that a real gentleman would do. He courted Allysa and showed her just how much he loved her and how much he meant to him. He gave her a part of his life and he shared his life with her. She became the sun in his life.

But one day, Allysa suddenly disappeared and Nate became the living dead. It took him months to recover, years until he finally got over it.\

But Allysa never did.

She never got over Nate, up until present it was Nate's face that she saw when she closed her eyes. It was Nate's voice that she longed to hear. Allysa wanted to see Nate, be with him. In the circle of his arms. But Allysa would never do it.

She'd die first before she faced Nate ever again.

And with the way she was now, it wasn't very long then.

Allysa had always been weak. But nobody really knew about it. They said that dancing was Allysa's greatest talent, but it wasn't, it was acting; acting as if she was healthy, acting as if she was normal, like she was never in pain, like she didn't have cancer, like she wasn't dying.

She was a good dancer but she was the best actress,

---x

( No one's POV )

Tyler looked at the girl in front of him. She looked weak and fragile, nothing like the beautiful and radiant girl he once knew her as. How long had it been since he last saw her?

How did she became like this?

Thoughts like these kept running in the mind of Tyler, and by the way his friends faces looked, it seemed as if they were thinking along the same lines as he was.

Allysa couldn't believe her eyes, Tyler, Trey and Grey (the three best friends of her old boyfriend) was standing right in front of her eyes. The very same guys she swore she would never see ever again. Was this a dream come true? Or a nightmare turned reality? She didn't know, all she knows now is that her dreams and fears have come reality and she should face now what she had been running from for years now. She had to explain. It was time, and she owed them that. An explanation for her sudden disappearance. Why she left. It was time.

Allysa gave the guys a small smile. She knew that they must be pitying her due to her poor state. No more was the long beautiful hair that she once wore, no more was the beauty that every person who saw her admired. Here was a sick girl who looked weak and fragile.

"Angel" Allysa turned to her step-sister with the same smile in place, "can you give the four of us some privacy please?" she asked.

Angelica, didn'y know how to feel. Heck, she didn't even know how to react. How did her sickly step-sister knew three members of the school's most wanted guys? How was this possible?  A million thoughts began running through Angelica's mind. But one look at her dying sister stopped it all.