A song under the Stars...

chapter 8

----x

( Grey's POV )

When you see you're little sister half-naked clinging to a guy like she was holding on for dear life. What, tell me. What is a brother supposed to do ?

I knew telling Trey that Ron was afraid of the dark would be something i would forever regret.

And watching my sister and and Nate right now. I was really regretting it. A LOT.

"oh shit..."

i looked at Tyler with a murderous stare. The idiot was enjoying every second of it, he had been laughing the whole time. And the worse part ? Trey was grinning and chuckling with him. Why is this bad you ask ? You see, those two never, NEVER agree on anything. And yet, here they were.. Laughing together. I was ignoring Trey and yet he's simply been ignoring my glares, which made my mood darker than dark and if he wasn't my childhood friend. I swear i would've have killed the guy.

So instead i looked away just in time to see Liam's face turning uglier and uglier by the minute. I sat back and relaxed.

Liam was usually a sweet guy. He was patient and could have been a saint for all i know. But, sadly, he was still Trey's cousin, and we all know that Trey could be one scary dude. Thus, Liam was not someone you'd want to mess with when he's in a very bad mood.

"holy shit"

 I laughed when Liam ended up pouring beer in Tyler's face. Tyler looked at Liam ready to lash out but instantly cowered after seeing Liam's face. We all knew better than to mess with him when he's in that kind of mood. Hell, even Trey knows to shut up when Liam is mad. like REALLY mad.

"if you don't shut up Tyler i swear i'd find some muriatic acid in this place and pour it down your face ! Or better yet, you're dick."

I bit the inside of my cheeks as i saw Tyler literally going pale. Even Trey's grin was wiped of his face.

I smiled and went back watching Nate and Ron.

I tightened my grip on my bottle as i saw Nate's signature smirk appear. Trey placed all the necessary equipments to make sure that all of us would see and hear everything properly. Not that i was complaining or anything. I wanted to see where this would go and see if Nate does anything that my sister doesn't want him to do.

"err. Polkadots.. If you want me, you just have to say so. No need to jump on me"

The guys jumped when they heard the bottle i was holding shatter. They were all trying to ignore me, but when a guy has an aura like mine that shouts murder, he's kind of hard to ignore.

"i'm scared"

i banged my fist on the table so hard i heard it crack. But i didn't care. I stood up and towered over Trey. I was itching to kill. I didn't like my baby sister scared.

I didn't care if Trey would be mad or something but he better turn on the lights or i swear all hell would break loose.

He probably knew it was the right thing to do because he immediately worked and soon, all the lights went back.

I calmed down and sat back down on my sit. I could hear Tyler grumbling under his breath that it was getting good, but i ignored him and opened another bottler of beer and took a big gulp.

But what calmed me down was seeing my sister finally out of Nate's arms.

Thank God.

I just ignored the way Nate's eyes filled with lust.