their plans

Chapter 5

-----x

Veronica was currently at home. Sitting in a queen-size bed in a room probably bigger than a small house. Her room was draped in her favorite color. Light Pink and white.

She still couldn't believe what just happened not even two hours ago.

The good-looking perverted jerk and her step-brother were so close from killing each other that if the blond guy didn't stand in their way. She's not so sure about what would happen, not really very sure who would die or live.

She sighed. The good-looking perverted jerk was really driving her nuts. First, he was nice, then he was a jerk, after that he becomes a pervert. And then, he makes her heart beat faster than a horse in horse race and all the while still remains good-looking.

"aaaaaaaaaahhhhgggg" Veronica felt so damn frustrated. She had a huge crush on the guy but she was also pissed at him. Big time.

Was she going crazy ? ugh ! whatever. She thought and stripped down to her birthday suite.

She went inside the shower and had a hot bath.

And slowly, she felt her muscles relax.

And after what felt like forever, she finally wrapped a towel around her and went out to the bathroom just to be greeted by the good-looking perverted jerk sitting in her bed.

----------------

Liam finally got Grey and Nate to talk with each other. 

Their group of five was there sitting in Trey's personal Laboratory.

"okay. what's this about ? And you two !"  Trey barked, looking at both Nate and Grey shooting daggers at one another.

"stop looking like you're ready to kill each other !" Trey sat down on one of the chairs. Trey's personal laboratory had it's very own special living room and leisure room and bedroom. It was probably a house or something.

"What happened anyways?" Tyler was looking at the both of his friends.

Liam sighed, he was getting frustrated. He looked at Tyler "what happened ?" he said then he stood up and went to the get himself a drink before answering.

"a girl happened."

He looked at Trey and Tyler. He could see the gears in their mind moving. Trying to figure out why their two friends. The two most unlikely guys in the world to fight over a girl. Well, fight over a girl ?

"it's not just a girl damn it ! it's my step-sister !" Grey stood up and shouted. All the while, never stopping to glare at Nate.

"what did you do to her Nate ? why did she look so damn scare !" he went near his friends and cuffed him by the collar. 

The three guys ran between the two before fists began to be used before words.

"nothing ! i did nothing to polkadots ! stop overreacting !" Nate sighed, frustrated and confused with how he was feeling. He should have just said sorry and get it over with. It was just a girl. And he didn't really care about girls anymore since the last one. He's sworn them off. But there was something about polkadots that just made him want to get near her.

"damn it !"

The four guys jumped at Nate's sudden outburst. Even Grey seemed confused.

"Grey. Look man I'm sorry but i honestly don't know what came over me. I-"

Nate couldn't talk anymore. He picked up his bag and meaning to get out from the building. But when he was at the door. He looked at his friends and gave them a small smile.