Chapter 1

I was at school, sitting at the lunch table with my boyfriend, Chandler. I love him so much and he is the sweetest thing! He would climb to the edges of the Earth for me and i know that. I love him too! As much as he loves me! We are in a perfect relationship, and i'm happy about that. "Babe, i gotta go," Chandler said looking down at his watch. "Where ya going?" I asked. "Nowhere special, i gotta go to a doctors appointment. Trust me, i would much rather be with you." I kissed him on the cheek. "Have fun."

"Yep, all these doctors invading your personal space. Fun." He rolled his eyes and i laughed.

"Are you coming back to school afterwards?"

"Nah! Free day off, why not. And i have no idea when i will be done anyway."

"Aw! PLEEEEEEEASE!" I begged. He chuckled.

"Sorry, se ya tomorrow!"

"See ya!"

~

~

~

The day was over and i was walking through the parking lot, listening to Eminem while checking my phone for new texts, and junk.

"CASEY LOOK OUT!"

I heard the familiar voice while my earbuds ripped out of my ears and was tackled to the ground.

Oh shit, its a rapist! What the hell do i do!?

I screamed but he put his hand over my mouth. He straddled me. Why me!? WHY ME!?

I have a goddamn boyfriend! What would he think?! What the hell am i think what would I think!? I'm freaking out!

I bit down on his hand and he let out a shriek. A familiar shriek. I know who that is.

His hand was now off my mouth. I opened my eyes to see. "What was that for?!" he asked angrily.

"You raping me you freaking idiot!"

"I wasn't raping you! There was a car coming right at you and i pushed you out of the way." He rubbed his neck embarrassed. He was awkwardly still straddling me. "Sam..." i looked down.

"Oh." He got off of me.

"But thanks... that was... sweet of you." i sat down on the grass next to him.

"Its fine, don't worry about it."

"Sam, you just saved me. i could have been roadkill if it weren't for you! Let me thank you!"

"Okay..."

"Um... thank you?" I laughed and so did he.

Suddenly, he kissed me.