Chapter 10

(As you see i got a new cover! You like it? Please tell me! ilysm!)

I need to get away from all this shit that i call life. Before i knew it my feet were taking me outside into a distant nowhere. i found a railroad and just kept on running. After a while i brought it down to a walk. i don't know were i'm going, but not back home.

Sam's POV

i didn't kiss her! why doesn't anybody believe me? i would never cheat on Casey! after what i did to get her i wont let her down. I swear!

*the night of the kiss/fight*

I went to the place tonight. i was planning on meeting Chandler and try to talk to him about Casey. when i went was late. he texted me and said that he couldn't get a ride so he would need to walk. his house isn't as close as Casey's. while i was there i spotted Jenny on the dance floor. "Hey!" she yelled to me.

I guess if she came over here i could talk to her even though i really don't want to. "i haven't seen you in a while." she walked over.

"Yeah." what the hell am i even supposed to say.

"You look... handsome tonight." She was getting close to me. too close.

"Uh... Thanks. you know Casey right? yeah we started going out recently." i tried to inch away but she pushed me back down on the seat.

"Well i don't see her here tonight."

"I am just coming here to see a frie-" i was cut off by her kissing me.

Wait... kissing me!? i was in a state of shock for a while. i am dating Casey! i need to get this slut off of me. i was going to push her way but she let go and started talking to somebody. casey! of corse Jenny was running her mouth. I tried to tell her but she doesn't believe me. it doesn't help that Jenny is over there running her mouth on how i 'want her'. casey threw Jenny on the ground and started beating her up. when she was done her she came over to me and started hitting me. then chandler came over and casey started crying and ran into his arms. maybe we just weren't meant to be...

*reality*

I was at school and i tried asking Chandler where Casey was. It came out a little slurred because my lip grew three sizes that day. I never knew Casey could throw one that hard. God thats hot. I'm surprised chandler is still talking to me.

"She stayed at home."

"Why?" i really had to talk to her. i have a feeling it was something i did.

"Her sister, Jena, she... uh... she got hit by a car yesterday." he rubbed his neck. Oh.

"Did she..."

"Pass? yeah..." this was getting more uncomfortable by the second. i feel like crap. first she sees me kissing Jenny and now her sister passes.

"Maybe i should go see her."

"No offence or anything but i'm pretty sure you're the last person she's want to see right now." ow.

"Okay..."

Chandler's POV

After school i went to go see Casey. i went to her house.

"Oh Chandler! Come in!" said her mom. im surprised that she is in such a hood mood. it be be really hard to keep optimistic thoughts like this.

"Is Case here?"

"I can go check. she hasn't gone out of her room all day!" she went up and looked.

When she came back out her face had frustration, depression, guilt, and anger written all over it. "she's not in there."

"Is she in the house?"

"No."

"Do you know if she went on a walk?"

"She didn't."

I know what this means i just can't admit it. i can't let myself believe that but i have to. she ran away. the love of my life ran away. I should've stayed. i could have helped her. But i didn't. and now i have no clue where she is. hell i don't even know if she is alive. i better tell Sam... I'm gonna call him.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"Hey Chandler. whats up?"

"Its Casey."

"Is she okay?"

"Well she isn't here..."

"Where is she?"

"I have no clue."

"She ran away?!"

"...Yeah..."

"Shit... Anything else?"

"No."

"Okay... bye." He hung up.

Sam's POV

I can't believe she ran away. it was me. he thought i cheated on her and bow she has run away. jenny walked up to me.

"Hey! you look hot!" she walked up and kissed me. i shoved her away from me.

"Get the hell out of my sight."

"Whats your problem?!"

"Are you retarded or something!? You kissed me when i had a girlfriend! you walk around getting your tongue into every guys mouth within a 20 mile radius! You're a freaking whore who doesn't care about other peoples feeling! thats my problem! let me tell ya, you're lucky your a girl... because if you weren't... i would be beating the living shit out a you..." my eyes were fiery, here were filled with fear. "You know where Casey is right now? me either. because you made her FUCKIN RUN AWAY! you know what jut happened yesterday? HER SISTER GIT HIT BY A CAR AND DIED! BUT I'M SURE YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT EITHER!" she didn't say anything, just gulped. "You make me sick..." i walked away leaving her there.

(So what did you think? sorry for using so many different POV's in this chapter. what do think is gonna happen next?)