Chapter 15

Casey's POV

I got home shortly. "where were you?!" my father asked me. i didn't realise how dark it was. i looked at my phone and saw it was almost 8pm

"I got detention," i replied too casually.

"Detention?!" my mother chimed in.

"Yes, for talking in class. nothing bad."

"Well this was no the child we raised," she said.

"Detention doesn't end at 8pm!" he said.

"I went to the park."

My mom narrowed her eyes, "with who?"

"Sam."

"I thought you were going out with Chandler!"

"Not anymore."

"You dated for what a day? and you dated Sam for how long? week. your becoming a virgin slut Casey."

Virgin slut? Really mom! "I don't care!"

She gasped and my father spoke, "you should! you're grounded! Disgrace of a daughter..."

I walked up to my room and started to cry. They don't understand that the guy i once loved is stalking me and the guy i currently love is getting hate by my parents. I kept on crying and eventually fell asleep.

When i woke up i saw a message from chandler:

*why are you avoiding me?:(*

*sorry i just think that we should space.*

*are we breaking up?*

*yes:(*

*why?*

*i just need some space*

*i understand, just know i'm always there for you, bye.*

*bye*

I don't get how he could be so sweet and so devoice at the same time. my phone vibrated with a text. Sam's name came on the screen.

*morning beautiful;)*

*hey:)*

*i'm excited for our date*

*i can't go:( im grounded*

*no!!! we just got invited to a party at Travis' house!!! i was gonna surprise you!!!*

*why would he invite us?*

*because i'm awesome and youre sexy?*

*pervert*

*yes but thats aside the point. this will be the party of the year!!!*

*i'm going.*

*you're grounded*

*i'm sneaking out.*

*you can't! Casey you've gotten into enough crap already! i remember when you were so innocent! now your sneaking off and getting detention and... hanging with bad boys;) but really we aren't going*

*PLLEEEEAAAASSSSE!!!!!!*

*no*

*but SAAAAAMMMMM!!!!*

*no*

*be your best friend!!!*

*no*

*we could have 'fun' tho;)*

*be ready at 9, street corner, i'll see you there*

*yay! Love you!*

*yeah yeah*

*you don't love me back!? I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!! I'M GONNA CRY!!!*

*I LOVE YOU! Fine... god are you on your period or something?*

*no._. But bye.*

*bye!*

I lay my phone on my nightstand and went downstairs. i ate some french toast and watched some Simpson and Bob's Burgers reruns. i also read some of TFIOS. its really good. the day flew and i realized it was 8:45. i need to meet Sam in 15 minutes! i'm still in my pjs! i quickly changed into black skinny jeans, a red and white striped singlet, and some flats. i threw my hair in a bun and put on some red lipstick, eyeliner, and foundation on. i never wear makeup but i mean why not? i don't worry with mascara because my eyelashes are naturally long and dark.

I climbed out the window and ran to the corner to meet Sam. when he saw me his jaw dropped. I snapped after a second.

"Sor-sorry it just... wow!"

"Thanks?"

"Yeah, lets go. I need to keep you close at the party with you looking like that." he pulled me to his chest.

"I wouldn't mind that." i said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Jared is gonna come pick us up any second."

"I don't like Jared."

"You don't like anyone." he patted me on the head.

"Thats not true!" i don't like a lot of people. it is true.

"Yes it is." he said and Jared pulled up. he is 2 years older than us.

"Hey! Casey you look hot!" ugh.

"Thanks!" i put on the fakest smile every.

"Yeah well she's mine so don't be eyeing her like that! Shes not like other girls." he said sweetly. "like she knows how to give you a killer kick in the balls." okay he ruined it. Jared started to laugh.

"He isn't kidding," i said flatly

"Yeah man you should've seen what she did to Jenny's face the two weeks ago!"

Jared laughed but you could see he would a tad scared. we pulled into the driveway and climbed out of the car. Sam immediately grabbed my hand. he wasn't kidding when he said he would keep keep me close. "Do you know anybody else in our grade who is going to be here?!" i yelled over the music.

"Yeah... Sarah is here i think!"

"Can we go find her?"

"It is gonna be hard."

I gave him puppy dog eyes and the lip quiver.

"Fine..." we walked around for a while and we didn't spot her. but we did spot... Jenny.

"I. want. to. go."

"Casey one minute you wanna go and one minute you want to leave!"

"You wanna see me get in another fist fight aye?"

"That was hardly a fight, she just sat there bleeding out."

"True."

He put his arm around me and we kept on looking. we spotted her after a while.

"Damn Casey you look awesome! red is definitely your color!"

"Thanks! you look pretty good too!" she was wearing a blue dress that reached her knees.

I saw some seniors getting wasted in the corner and started to laugh at how pathetic they were.

"Hey i'm gonna go use the bathroom, be back in a sec." he said.

"K." he left and i started to walk around until i walked into something.

"Hey!" he said. it was a football jock. "watch it!" he had something spilt all over him. Alcohol i think.

"Come here." he pulled me into a room and threw me against the wall. he hit me. I was going to do something but i was scared. I knew what was happening next.