Chapter 12

I stared at that phone for what seemed like forever. right there on the screen, was everything about me. Even a tracker in my phone, and a camera on my house.

I can't believe it. How long has he been doing this. I can't go to school and face him. I'll be too scared. For all i know I know he could be using this to... hurt me. I just need to suck it up and go to school. After all who knows how long he has been doing this. As long as i don't act too strange than nothing will happen to me.

I went to sleep and prepared for the day ahead of me.

I went to school and Chandler put his arm around me. "hey!"

"You left your phone at my place yesterday." i gave it to him.

"You didn't... look in it... did you?"

"Or corse not, why?"

"No reason."

"Okay..."

"You okay?"

"Well... not really. still upset over my sister i guess..." that obviously not the reason.

"Don't worry. she is in a better place now." he went to kiss me but i quickly turned so he kissed my cheek.

"I really just want to be alone right now. okay? Thanks." I shrugged him off. I no longer seem him as the guy i feel in love with a year ago. i see him as a freak show rapist. I'm scared.

"Okay, see ya later?"

"Maybe..." i ran out. i was pretty sure i stepped on about 20 feet and shoved a bunch of people. i ran into the one and only jenny. And was she steamed.

"You! you're the one who made Sam hate me!" she had been crying. my fear faded to joy.

"Aw hun! he hated you anyway!" i walker away with my arms crossed.

"Nobody walks away from me!" she screamed after me.

I didn't stop walking, "just did!" i walked into class. i started playing with my nails as soon as the lesson started.

"Pst!" someone said. i turned around to see Sam with his 'i'm a little innocent lost puppy' face.

"What?!" i whispered.

"Please, i didn't kiss Jenny!" he whispered back.

"Well how come i saw you?"

"She came on me!"

"Why didn't you pull back?"

"I love you! why can't you except that i love you and only you!?" he screamed so the whole class heard. Gasps erupted from the students. our teacher glared at us.

"Detention! Both of you!"

"Okay..." We both mumbled and he started teaching again.

"See what you did!" i whispered/hissed at Sam.

At lunch i avoided the boys and me and Sarah sat alone.

"I can't believe you're back!" She pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you too..."

"Alright what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"We've been best friends since we were six. i know when something has happened or not," she laughed.

"Okay..." i told her all about Chandler's phone.

"Oh my gosh. I don't know what to say. i can't believe him. you think you know a guy..." she trailed off.

"Don't tell anybody!"

"I wont. trust me. if i didn't keep a secret like that, i wouldn't be any type of friend." she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks. its nice to know i can trust somebody."

"Anytime Case, you can tell me anything."