Chapter 6

"Now just what do you think you're doing with my daughter?" My dad asked. Sam just sat there for a minute, mumbling to himself until i nudged him.

"Oh! um... Sorry... sir! y-you're daughter and i were just... i j-just... She had something on her lip? sir. he really is bad at this. "Sorry daddy, i was being immature and i will stop now." i desperately tried to redeem his idiotic self. sam still looked like he was about to pee himself though.

"Well... i knew this was going to happen eventually."

"It did."

"Yeah but Chandler seemed more trustable than this one." he gestured to Sam. he looked the slightest but hurt.

"Dad!"

"Fine... i trust you. just don't let me catch you two kissing again! and son-"

Sam looked up. "you better be nice to my little girl."

"Alright dad! mom! can you please leave!" i got up and pushed them out the door. I locked it and let out a breath. "sorry... my dad can be... over protective at times."

"No its fine! thats what dad's do! Jenny's dad was like that too." Why did he need to bring up his ex?

He must have noticed me snared at the sound of her name. "sorry or mentioning her..." he trailed off.

"Its fine! why should you be ashamed to mention the whore that cheated on you before? perfectly fine with me! your current girlfriend!" okay maybe i sassed a bit too much. oops. "calm down Casey!"

"Ugh! fine! i just don't want to hear her name again! okay? good!" I kissed him on the cheek. "alright. now c'mon and get dressed! you need to take me to that place or whatever!"

"2 things. 1: there is no way i am getting dressed with you in here, and 2: i can take you only at night. or it won't be the same."

"Um... Okay. what do you want to do till then?"

"Well i need to talk to... someone. it might take a while. i'm not sure."

"Okay."

"But make sure to meet me at at the gas station at 6!"

"Gas station?"

"My place, my rules." i smirked and nudged him.

"K. now leave so i can do stuff." i shoved him out the door. i really need to work on how i let people leave my room. Oh well. i took out my phone and texted chandler.

*hey. i have an answer for you*

*great. It is...*

*i can't get back together with you:'(*

*why not!?*

*because, i'm kinda going out with Sam now...*

*ugh! i swear that boy!*

*don't be mad! Please!*

*i'm not*

*so you're okay with us dating*

*as long as you are happy, i'm fine with it. just remember how much i love you. and that i always will. :')*

His messages are going to make me cry. I need to see him.

*you busy today?*

*no, why?*

*you wanna hang out for a while?*

*of corse i do:)*

*great! Where?*

*new diner down the street?*

*anything is fine with me!*

I grabbed my purse and went down to the diner to meet Chandler. I walked to and saw him dressed in a button down shirt, the first couple unbuttoned, and jeans. he looked nice. "Hey!" he said and hugged me. friend can hug, right? "You look great!" I said.

"So do you!" he got us a table.

"So you're sure you're fine with me and Sam going together?"

"Yes! i just want you to be happy." i really think i'm going to cry. "thank you. so, so much. you took a loaf off of my life." i sniffled. "well as long as we're here we outta get something to eat. Ya know, catch up on things." i suggested. "cool!" We ordered our food and chatted for a while. Mostly about school and stuff. keeping away from the sam subject.

~

"Alright, talk to you later?"

"Yep! bye!" i hugged him and walked away. i checked my phone, and realized that i had a text from Sam.

*looking forward for tonight!;) i just wish i knew what it was! Hint hint!*

*never!!! Se you in a bit;)*

Oh no it is already 5:45! I gotta get going!