Chapter 5

"Well as long as we're here we might ad well keep on bowling." Yeah, that will help me think things over. "Great." i gave him a soft smile. i'm really tired, my life is wearing me out. ugh. he went and got a strike. "how are you so good?"

"Well i come here a lot. there isn't much i do in this town."

"WHAT?!" I got my second wind i guess. i'm just so surprised that he hasn't beed there.

"What did i say? i think that this town is boring! what is so wrong with that?"

"You mean you haven't been there?!"

"What? where?"

"Come with me!"

"Where are we-"

"Now boy! now!" I grabbed his hand and yanked him out the door. "i think your forgetting one thing Case: we can't drive." i rolled my eyes. "You don't want to walk with me?" i fake to be hurt terribly and covered my face with my hands. "oh! sorry! sorry! i'll walk with you! Don't be upset!" i quick removed my hands from my face, kissed him on the cheek, and intertwined our hands. "thanks!"

"I got all concerned for nothing! I'm gonna get you Casey!"

"Oh! i'm soooo scared!" Got in front of him and waved my hands as if i was going to scream and then laughed. He sprinted at me but i went faster.

He just kept on running after me and i kept on dodging. it was sorta had because i was wearing flip-flops. I thought i was going to die of laughter.

Then he finally got me and pinned me down. i was still laughing and so was he. After a minute of laughing we both turned serious. He put his hands from my wrists to the ground and was on top of me. he leaned in and kissed me. I quickly kissed him back. our mouths open and out tongues tasseled. i wrapped my hand around his neck. after a little bit i pulled away.

"Maybe i should chase you more often," he said getting off of me. I was actually kind of sore. He reached his arm out to help me up. my back popped when i stood. "or maybe i should join the wrestling team instead," he regarded my back.

The stars had begun to come out. I held his hand and rested my head on his shoulder. I wanted to go to the place, but i was too tired. "Can i just take you there tomorrow instead?" i yawned. "we can just take a nice walk now."

"Whatever you want." He put his arm around my shoulder.

We just talked for about an hour of so, staring up at the stars. they were beautiful. this was the perfect night. My feelings for him have definitely grown. "yes." i said.

"Yes what?

"Yes, i'll be your girlfriend."

"You will?!"

"Of corse i will!"

He picked me up and kissed me. "i love you Casey." I don't really know how to respond. "i love you too." He put me down and i pouted. he picked me up bridal style. "thank you!" I clapped. i moved closer to him and my cheek rubbed up against his chest. not long after, i feel asleep.

~

~

~

I woke up in my bed. i'm a little surprised my parents weren't fumed. I saw someone walk into my room. "What do you want?" i snapped. i couldn't tell who it was. it sat down on my bed. "well i'd think my girlfriend would be a little more happy to see me." my vision was back and he raised his eyebrows. "ugh!" I'm still tired. "What do you want?" my voice was muffled because my face was in a pillow.

"Good morning to you too sunshine."

"If you don't speak in 5 seconds or leave i'm gonna dropkick your ass into the ground Sam."

"Fine fine!"

"Two, three."

"What happened to one!?"

"Four..."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Five." We both got up off the bed. I tackled him and laid on his back. I held his wrist between his should blades. "Casey! Your a beast!"

"A beast who likes her sleep!" I laughed.

"A beast that look really hot in the morning." He got up and kissed me. that moment my parents walked in o see us making out.