Chapter 13

(I add more to chapter 12 btw lol. also for me to update i am setting a goal of 10 votes and 5 comments, at least for me to update! i hope you guys understand, ilysm:) )

Time passed and soon i got to detention. i walked in. i saw some kids dressed in black with beanies and chains and stuff. Not all the kids were like that though. They stared at me as i walked in. I took a seat down next to one boy wearing chains, a grey beanie, loose jeans, and a plain black tee. his hair was dirty blonde and fell on his eyes. as i sat down he looked over at me, winked and nodded. damn it, he's hitting on me. I quickly turned my head. the first thing i saw was Sam sit down.

The teacher answered his phone, "hello... yes... he what?... ill be right over there... okay... okay bye." he hung up. "i am going to be gone for a little while, i don't want any talking."

He left the building and everybody moved and started talking to their friends. the boy inched closer to me. "hey gorgeous."

"H-hi." he put his arm around me. Sam came over and he looked pissed.

"Hands to yourself!" He said loudly.

"She can do whatever she wants." the boy said. they both looked at me.

"I can do whatever i want Sam." i leaned into the boy.

"A words please." Sam said to me.

"Maybe i don't wa-" before i could finish he was pulling me to the over side of the room.

"What was that all about?" he gestured to the boy.

"You have a problem with him?"

"Look, i can't be without you! i need you casey! I didn't kiss her!"

"I'm sure!" i was practically screaming. i had mostly everybody's attention.

"Sure! because you know everything in Casey land! In you mind nothing is YOUR fault! its always somebody else's!" He was even louder than me.

"Really?! because from you all i hear are lies and lies! i don't even know what the truth is anymore! i side with myself because i know when i'm lying or myself or not!"

"I am NOT lying! HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT?!"

"I GOT TIME!"

"LIKE I SHOULD WASTE MINE WITH YOU!"

"YOU SURE WANTED TO A FEW MINUTES AGO!"

"THATS BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T SUCH AN ASS A FEW MINUTES AGO!"

"SORRY! I CAN'T BE MAD AT YOU WHEN I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU CHEATED ON ME!"

"I SAID I WASN'T! YOU'RE SO STUPID! no! you know who the stupid ones are?! me and Chandler for actually falling in love for you! Maybe i should date Jenny! Maybe i should go snog her right after this!"

My eyes widened and before i knew it, my hand came in contact with his face. Hot tears welled in my eyes.

"You don't understand..." i said so softly you could barely hear. I ran back to my seat and plopped down. i covered my face so nobody could see me.

I looked through my fingers and saw Sam walking back to his seat. he looked upset.

"C-casey..." i looked up slightly. "I never meant any of those things i said. please..."

I didn't reply, just sat there shaking a little to stop myself from bursting into tears.

"Do you forgive me?" he bent down and stoked my hair. i shrugged.

"Do you believe me?" i shook my head.

"Do you want the full story?" i nodded. he told me everything, from the night at the club, to the time in the hall. when he was done, detention was over.

"Really?" i asked. we went to the park and sat on the bench.

"Yes. i do." he faced me.

"Sam... let my see your hands for a sec." he held them out and i rolled up the sleeves.

"Sam... you... how..." i revealed cut going up his arm.

"Well... i crumbled without you." i quickly wrapped my arms around him.

"I should've believed you." i cried. "that was my fault."

"No, it looked bad."

"Promise you'll never cut again."

"As long as have you, i am complete. I wont need to. But what about Chandler?"

"I don't know Sam... i really don't know."